Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloading 2022.20.11 / FSD Beta 10.69.1.1 right now. 89 pending on TeslaFi and 9 on TeslaScope. Roughly 3% rollout so far.
Based on the observation that TeslaFi may have about 3% of the user base reporting to it, that suggests this sudden expansion of the release went to roughly 2700 cars. That is a big leap forward.

Lol, even human pilot has trouble with complex UPLs:
Or you could just wait until both directions are clear, then floor it. Left turns are not that difficult as long as there are some breaks in traffic.
I use a very smooth acceleration curve when I’m giving Tessie a nudge through an intersection. I disengage when I’m in the mood to gun it at green lights. FCWs are no fun.
The FCWs occur in a few places:

1) if the road is turning at all after the intersection and there are cars parked.
2) t-junctions with cars parked on far side. “Accelerating” up to this in the required fashion, while slowing down of course, (the car can’t do stop signs), results in FCWs.

Basically any situation where you are pressing the accelerator and the car detects a vehicle (even though it is steering and the vehicle is not a hazard). It is (rightly) very sensitive when FSD is active.

I had a friend in the car several weeks ago, driving home from a dinner party and he wanted to see FSD in action. I set home as the destination, and enabled on the freeway. He started white knuckling pretty fast as it drove normally on the freeway. Like he was freaking out when it signaled and started lane changing, getting ready for the exit. He was convinced it was going to side swipe someone. Another moment someone was entering the freeway, and signaled in their lane to come over, but my car was moving much faster, and it just kept driving past him, so he changed lanes behind me. My friend panicked and asked why the car didn't slow down and let the other car in. He made me turn it off. 😂
Same thing happened to me yesterday. Enabled FSD Beta on a straight two lane road with mild curves. My friend in the car couldn't handle it for more than 10 seconds. No left/right turns, no traffic lights or stop signs. Just couldn't trust the car to stay within the lines lol

I was an original 100 SS back in October, but it hasn't been pushed to my M3 yet (I've checked about 14 times in the last hour)
And are you one of those who stayed up practically all night waiting. One of the most funny things to me about this thread is people posting in the middle of the night. Must want it really bad :)

Nothing for me yet. I complain too much and they know it. OG 100 here too.
I spoke too soon. Tesla appreciates my very frequent and repetitive complaints, and have now rewarded me for my honest assessments. Installing - as I have to drive today anyway, I will immediately get a chance to test. Looking forward to checking my UPL. I do not have high hopes.