Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have we seen 2 week improvement cycle with 12.x so far? It sounds like you're experienced with this type of Elon Musk mandate of getting more customers to experience 12.3.1 from less than a week ago, and it did result in a lot of activity of various 12.3.x released this past week. I would think that sudden reprioritization would in the near term delay 12.x improvements, but presumably with more customers actively using FSD, it should allow for even better data collection going forwards.
Yes, builds are seemingly going out even faster than that. Still need to see 12.x go fully wide and Ashok recently said on X that they are working legacy S/X validation.

And yes, I was the PM for Autopilot 9 years ago and just retired from SpaceX and super excited to see the E2E solution finally implemented.

Feel free to tag me with technical questions for this thread and I'll do my best to get them answered. Lots of bad info afoot!

and I'll do biz side questions in the main investor thread.

I use a blinker to indicate I want to move over if there is no space. At some point a non-ahole will let me in.
Issue is the blinker doesn’t stay on. If it did that’d be a benefit. But it just turns it on, tries to see if it can move over. Then turns it off, then like 10 seconds it tries again, if there is traffic this is basically non stop. I’ve only tried the version today about 100 miles so might be a fluke. But so far this seems slightly better than V11 but still a lot of work.

FSD (supervised) is the new name for safety. Too many people do not read the manual. Instead, they see youtube videos where others are carelessly using FSD. I think the new name will help, not solve, mitigate carelessly using this software.
There is almost nothing in the manual. Just to pay attention and how to turn it on. They really need to come out with a dedicated FSD manual. All we have now are YT and TMC.

There is almost nothing in the manual. Just to pay attention and how to turn it on. They really need to come out with a dedicated FSD manual. All we have now are YT and TMC.
To put content into the manual you yourself have to know what the hell is going on.

This is some Cave Johnson sh*t.

“Listen, the lab boys tell me one of these new versions might get you to the destination or it might try to destroy your tires and/or try to drive over woman that wear teal. You are not in the control group so pay attention.”

*whispers*

“Oh really?”

*Aggressive whispering*

“Oh”

“My lawyer is telling me to tell you to forget everything I just said.”

Last edited:
Damn so this fsd version doesn’t include the enhanced auto park? Or am I just doing something wrong. Doesn’t seem like the videos I’ve seen where it highlights spots
FWIW, I've got 2024.3.6 on my 2023 M3 with 12.3.2.1 FSD and it Very Definitely has that nifty auto park. I've used it a half-dozen times or so over the past few days and it does what it says on the label. No summon on the car or in the app, but that Auto Park is present and accounted for.

Note that this car is Vision Only. It's never had summon or parking before now.

Before this car, my daily driver was a 2018 M3 which had attached all that USS and RADAR stuff. It lost the older version of autopark, I think year before last, but it did have enough summon to back out of the garage.

Can't speak to the 2024.3.10. Hopefully pretty soon it'll get downloaded to the SO's 2021 MY which has USS and the RADAR built in, then can tell you more.

Previous installations v13.3 and 13.3.1 are showing now in TeslaFi. Maybe we will get 13.3.3 tomorrow to make April Fools more fun.
Just confirming the above, I am currently on 12.3.1 and our MY just downloaded 2024.3.10, i.e. 12.3.3. I've still got a couple of tests to try on 12.3.1 before I install and check out .3.3 .

Ramphex, there may be hope for you yet.

How about at least move the people that paid for FSD to the 2024.x branch?
Unclear if most people who paid upfront for FSD Capability care more about 12.x than 2024.x features like one-time charge limit, but I would much rather get 12.x updates sooner. Anyway, looks like 2024.3.x is starting to update 2023.x vehicles to include 2024.2.x features like charging reminders, so Tesla is getting towards parity.

Also seems like 12.3.x is a special release in getting it to new customers who haven't paid for FSD.

It’s April 1st every day for us. We paid $6,000 to $12,000 for a software about 2-3 years ago that still can’t do what the Tesla video showed it would do.

Fun fact: That drive was SAE L3.
1711915357799.png