Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I have a question for those that have taken delivery. I was prepping my white M3P today for ceramic coat and realized I had missed every door on my car has had a bolt removed and a different one added. Not a big deal as my car may not be perfect but it’s very close. RGB lines up literally perfect. Its silent gaps are all perfect etc I was just curious if this is common or not. Thanks in advance. I really wonder if this wasn’t done where I picked it up they seem to be over achievers. Car was detailed like no other

Picked it up today - it really is what everyone says - crazy acceleration, great handling, looks awesome. It’s quiet and refined inside. Overall I love it. Alignment is good, which was a relief. I had a small scuff in the steering wheel, and a tiny bit of ambient light misalignment, mainly one side which is slightly recessed into the trim.

Going to make a service appointment for those things but they’re super super minor so I’m not in a huge rush. It is wild how fast this thing is. It’s a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to driving it a lot more!

Sorry I have a question for those that have taken delivery. I was prepping my white M3P today for ceramic coat and realized I had missed every door on my car has had a bolt removed and a different one added. Not a big deal as my car may not be perfect but it’s very close. RGB lines up literally perfect. Its silent gaps are all perfect etc I was just curious if this is common or not. Thanks in advance. I really wonder if this wasn’t done where I picked it up they seem to be over achievers. Car was detailed like no other
Someone else in this thread has mentioned this and was told by their SC that this is normal( one black bolt per door that does not match the color of the others). Im sure its more noticeable on white.

Reactions: Spye007 and arkhos
The black bolt per door … I have seen that on 2 different cars now. That can’t be a coincidence.