Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The dates don’t matter and will come and go and appear and disappear. What matters is when your SA says “your car is here and you can come get it”. That’s it. VIN, no VIN, date or not, we all have to be patient and remember there really is no rhyme or reason for how Tesla rolls out a car.

That’s hard for all of us because common sense says one would communicate, etc, but Tesla isn’t common. Not an apologist. Just a fact after a decade of waiting for their cars on and off.

Enjoy the wait. Once they arrive, everyone will begin to complain about the issues and malfunctions and wonder “why couldn’t they have fixed this before delivery!”

Grass is always greener... enjoy the anticipation. Only thing that matches it is the acceleration!
ACCELERATION !! It’s what’s it all about. Take that ICE engines. Worth the wait. Of course if the wait is until 2025, maybe not.

My X just got estimated delivery of April as well after showing nothing for weeks. Seems very unlikely I'll get it that soon though.

Thanks for posting. Come back here if this changes. It's likely the model s/x deliveries are going to be tied. S was supposed to be first, but perhaps because of delays they can do them both.

Also, I expect those of us with "March" to have "April" here soon. In fact, I expect everyone with a certain configuration to have April. They are going to be doubling shifts so output should be at it's maximum, with around 8000 model S/X out the door by eom. All of this assuming of course they have figured things out by Friday this week.

It is a really good sign that they just updated dates on the X. Strange they haven't done it on the S. Maybe there is one guy who is going to get his by Wednesday lol.