Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a bad looking car. Audi is putting a lot of money behind their push to EV.

7DE1694D-E1AA-412C-9976-B3F18091E149.jpeg

Attachments

• 2B04AABE-C725-475E-8D72-90C91243DC6F.jpeg
    2B04AABE-C725-475E-8D72-90C91243DC6F.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 8E554209-7875-49F6-86DC-661758C56915.jpeg
    8E554209-7875-49F6-86DC-661758C56915.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 55777D2F-9346-4F8A-BEC4-D1B4CD2CCACC.jpeg
    55777D2F-9346-4F8A-BEC4-D1B4CD2CCACC.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 51
As soon as you put your foot down on that accelerator pedal the first time 🤩... you will forget about all this nonsense.
Oh, no, poor comms remains a regular irritant

After I thought about it, I realized it was a bad idea to be one of the first to spend $130k+ on a brand new vehicle from a brand new auto manufacturer.
I dunno, I bought my '13 P85 sight unseen and it worked out pretty well. Sometimes you gotta have faith. :)

Reactions: elguapo
No. Not confirmed and Tesla doesn’t provide battery size any longer. As with most “publications” it’s based on heresay, forums, Reddit, etc with no actual substantive review of facts.

I like the Lucid Air, but I have zero confidence I’d get it before an MS LR, even with the delay. Also, in order to get 500+ miles, you need to pay the same amount/similar as Plaid.
Of course I have no idea but the speculators are saying the battery size will be less than 100kw in the LR and Plaid 🤔

Reactions: Tigers
Of course I have no idea but the speculators are saying the battery size will be less than 100kw in the LR and Plaid 🤔
I have heard that from @Tigers--the increased efficiency of the new drivetrain allows them to move to a smaller batter pack without losing range. They point to the faster charging times as being an indicator of a smaller pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drew-MS
Reactions: Tigers
Not sure what I’m going to now.
At this point, it’s dating, not getting engaged.

Consider keeping your Tesla order live while you shop. Once you select an alternative, compare specs, features, feelings and likely delivery dates. It may be easier to choose by then.

If both options are more than a month away, you might keep orders for both until the dust settles.

There's a ton of MS where I live and I knew (or had strong suspicion) immediately from looking ~50' ahead. It became more and more obvious as I accelerated onto the freeway from behind. Body and tire width are both slightly increased and I think the rear diffuser is slightly different too. Looking into the interior, the difference is obviously way more noticeable and the yoke looks really cool. Hopefully it's going to be practical too!
On the fence, glass is still half full. But it will be half empty if Elon does not properly address the refresh situation on the 26th..
What if - looking at the world through rose-colored glasses - a whole bunch of VINs are released this weekend so that Elon can make the grand announcement on the 26th that deliveries truly are imminent? Yeah that and a free upgrade to the Plaid + for all the hassle. I gotta stop smoking weed now.

What if - looking at the world through rose-colored glasses - a whole bunch of VINs are released this weekend so that Elon can make the grand announcement on the 26th that deliveries truly are imminent? Yeah that and a free upgrade to the Plaid + for all the hassle. I gotta stop smoking weed now.
No.... but seriously, 1 year free supercharging would be nice.