Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uhm, what? It wasn't sarcastic or off hand. It's a verifiable fact they are removing advertised features from the car and accompanying text from the website with no notice.

Whether you think you'll like that feature or not is completely irrelevant. They still removed it. We also have no idea what else has or will change.
I agree it probably is happening, but not verifiable until we see cars without it. And that IS the only thing we know about, so any other talk is purely speculation.

Uhm, what? It wasn't sarcastic or off hand. It's a verifiable fact they are removing advertised features from the car and accompanying text from the website with no notice.

Whether you think you'll like that feature or not is completely irrelevant. They still removed it. We also have no idea what else has or will change.
Anyone keeping a list of the disappearing features? Tilt screen and ????

• Funny
Reactions: Ohmster and Moose57
I noticed the same with my entry and corrected. Seems like when data was sorted, later columns were not selected to be part of sort selection.
I believe you are correct.

Folks, if you want to play with the data, please go to File > Make a Copy to create a duplicate and play with that (It's what I have been doing)

Reactions: Desert Dave
Unrelated to delivery dates, but relevant to Tesla: Nio sold more crossovers than Tesla in China last month. No doubt Tesla makes great products, but their hit and miss build quality and, most importantly, their arrogance when it comes to customers is starting to hurt them.

These comments come across the first month of every quarter. The "shorts" like to point at Tesla deliveries being down in the first month of the quarter knowing full well the first month is spent building vehicles for shipments to other countries but that doesn't help their narrative. I agree with your second sentence, but the first has nothing to do with the second... at least for now.

Reactions: Dayreg
When I'm wrong I hear it, when I'm right, I hear silence.

I was told the updates would be complete by early next week.

My Model X had a date of June yesterday, today it's October.

My Model S still shows a "-"
For what it's worth, i value your time and information. I'm more of a lurker in here, but i always look for your face when scrolling (that came out weird)

Thank you for what you do and the info you provide