Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't been active on TMC for a few years, but have been watching this thread. Want to replace my 2013 P85. I placed an order for a White LR last night. Said delivery in September/October which was fine from my standpoint. Just looked at my order on the Tesla website and it's now showing delivery in June. None of this makes much sense.
Well, the only possible reasonable explanation is that given you're close to Fremont, you could fit in that window where 4,000 MS units are made in the last 2 weeks of June and they can only go locally. It is possible you'll move to the front of the line. It's hard to know how many actual orders there are to fill at this point.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 5.15.18 PM.png

Just updated! LFG!!!!!!!!

Well, the only possible reasonable explanation is that given you're close to Fremont, you could fit in that window where 4,000 MS units are made in the last 2 weeks of June and they can only go locally. It is possible you'll move to the front of the line. It's hard to know how many actual orders there are to fill at this point.

If my June 1-30 update is real that would be Houston or Atlanta delivery.

Reactions: sflgator
Ugh, OK, i'm done for the weekend. F this. Tesla's just f'ing w/ me now. It's back to August.

this morning, August, this afternoon June 21-30, back to August. I gotta stop. This ain't real till someone here posts an actual VIN.

Someone must have shown the Big EM this thread and he’s pissed off with all you people who dissed him or his company and now he’s getting his revenge. Me? I NEVER say anything negative about Elon or Tesla.

That’s why my blank delivery estimate means that Elon is personally going to deliver my new MS tomorrow! And I get a free neurolink-controlled Cyber truck as a bonus!

Could happen....

Did everyone whose date changed to June complete all the steps (trade in, selecting cash or financing, etc) a long time ago? Did anyone’s date change who waited to avoid having their trade and financing expire?

RN11455…
(Still August)

Just took a quick look at the spreadsheet and there really does not seem to be any strong correlation (at least that I could see) for the June deliveries--wide range of RN's, Dec-20 to Mar-21 confirmation dates, both models, and east coast and west coast. 🤷‍♂️

Bizzare updates on delivery schedule... @Tigers I guess your initial estimate of % of deliveries from Jun through Sep is looking more accurate...

Pre-refresh and 2-3 weeks after refresh announcement: between Jun1 - Jun30.
Mid Feb - Mid March: July 1 - July 30
third week of March - end of April: August
May - current: Sep.
I was Feb 3rd, LR, black. And I am still Aug. Not sure how April orders end up with a June date before mine. Pretty sure *sugar is not right