Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty pissed that they are droppign the red calipers. I really like them on my P100D and the cost cutting is getting ridiculous. I really hope there are some big suprisies at the delivery event.
So the Plaid is going to dark calipers and wood trim just like the LR. Who is the poser now? 🤣
This LR/ plaid battle needs to stop. it seems to me like LR people are justifying hard and are happy that plaid doesn’t have red calipers or not as fast or what not!! Guys if you spend extra 40K ( if you had that money) you won’t be talking this tone. It’s everyone choice and right that they get what they ordered. I have LR and plaid both on order and both are great cars. This is not about peacocking. And People who will be buying. Plaid badge from Amazon and painting their calipers just so that they can say they have plaid ( even tho they don’t) - Is the most insecure and pathetic thing to do. If you think LR is more sensible but and a better car- BE HAPPY with it.. no reason to plaid down
the plaid doesn’t have red calipers

• Disagree
Reactions: Tigers
This LR/ plaid battle needs to stop. it seems to me like LR people are justifying hard and are happy that plaid doesn’t have red calipers or not as fast or what not!! Guys if you spend extra 40K ( if you had that money) you won’t be talking this tone. It’s everyone choice and right that they get what they ordered. I have LR and plaid both on order and both are great cars. This is not about peacocking. And People who will be buying. Plaid badge from Amazon and painting their calipers just so that they can say they have plaid ( even tho they don’t) - Is the most insecure and pathetic thing to do. If you think LR is more sensible buy and a better car- BE HAPPY with it.. no reason to bring plaid down

Was hoping for some kind of date fill today! 😏 🤷‍♂️

On a more positive note the new black(er) wheel covers look SOoooo much better on the all black car.

BB89FCDB-20F0-479B-AEA7-5B5207DAE3D3_1_201_a.jpeg

This LR/ plaid battle needs to stop. it seems to me like LR people are justifying hard and are happy that plaid doesn’t have red calipers or not as fast or what not!! Guys if you spend extra 40K ( if you had that money) you won’t be talking this tone. It’s everyone choice and right that they get what they ordered. I have LR and plaid both on order and both are great cars. This is not about peacocking. And People who will be buying. Plaid badge from Amazon and painting their calipers just so that they can say they have plaid ( even tho they don’t) - Is the most insecure and pathetic thing to do. If you think LR is more sensible buy and a better car- BE HAPPY with it.. no reason to bring plaid down

I was just kidding with my comment. I do agree with you on this LR vs Plaid should not exist - that is what I was being sarcastic. Buy what you want and do not piss on the LR or the Plaid.

Was hoping for some kind of date fill today! 😏 🤷‍♂️

On a more positive note the new black(er) wheel covers look SOoooo much better on the all black car.

View attachment 670838
I agree. I am glad they went all black on the aero wheel covers. looks great on the Black. Looks great on the white as well

Attachments

• Image 6-8-21 at 8.12 AM.jpg
    Image 6-8-21 at 8.12 AM.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: boonedocks

Gabe’s new flyover is live.
Looks like quite a few cars are missing center console armrests? Too bad we can't see the front angles due to the roof being so opaque. I'm wondering if this lot has cars that have required parts to install or are incomplete. Also wondering if only new(er) orders will be the ones to get the darker 19" wheel caps.