Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just as a reference this is a timeslip from my Model S Performance and as you can see here i reached 105.17 mph per hour in 6.68 sec. So there is no way this car will trap more then then Performance S which was 127.14 mph. My guess close 119mph or so trap speed and high tens or low elevens. But then again just someone please run a LR please :)

View attachment 682305
119 seems low given M3Ps are trapping in the 117s (though that's on the high side of average) and the LR dominates them everywhere, especially at the top end. My guess based on EVonly's testimony comparing his P90D is that the refresh LR can be very competitive from the 1/8mi to 1/4mi stretch with P90D, possibly even making some gains there given his words on pulling harder at higher speeds.

My guess for an average example LR based on all this is 122ish at 10.9-11.2.

• Love
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Delivering in higher numbers to who? All the TMC non-members? 😅😅
Lol it actually seems to be somewhat true. I called Cincinnati SC and talked to a SA who isn't my assigned SA. He confirmed that they have delivered one LR with 19" wheels at their SC which confirms what my SA told me a week ago. What if his source of info was my SA. Fun never ends here at Tesla 😂

119 seems low given M3Ps are trapping in the 117s (though that's on the high side of average) and the LR dominates them everywhere, especially at the top end. My guess based on EVonly's testimony comparing his P90D is that the refresh LR can be very competitive from the 1/8mi to 1/4mi stretch with P90D, possibly even making some gains there given his words on pulling harder at higher speeds.

Great guess! Falls right in line with what I'm thinking.😁

Ahhh the beautiful $2M Remac. Beautiful car.. but there’s a better chance Elon personally delivers the free Roadsters to all of the referral program folks by the end of July vs. ever coming across a Remac Nevera on the road. Plaid is the production car for competitors to try to beat, at least for now.
Yeah I know and agree. But if I don’t put the Rimac in my comment, some super anal dude is gonna criticize that I deliberately left out the Rimac.

The chances of seeing one of the 150 Nevara on the street are close to nil. Is this car even gonna be sold in the US/Canada?

The Plaid is now the quickest car on street up to at least 150mph.

That's likely going to be discussed in his upcoming video. :)

Brooks said to guess his 0-100 time. I say 4.23 seconds.

Also, the 0-60 time of 2.06s is faster than what MT got on an unprepped surface (2.07s). When is C&D and R&T going to do their test? I hope the new wheel plus updates speed limit is ready by then.

I may sound like a prick but at least I’m not the fool whining about some car I haven’t gotten yet on a message board like a whiney child. When I ordered my Porsche my SA was radio silent for months and just said you’ll get your car when you get it. When he finally got the vin he gave it to me. You guys keep complaining and saying you are going to cancel your order and you are done with Tesla, but I see the same people coming back and complaining. Plenty of other things in life to be concerned about than a luxury car. If you can’t function and live your life without a 80-130k then you have serious issues. So what if they told you you’d get the car in May and still don’t have it? That’s life, *sugar* happens. I’ve had offices delayed months and have lost hundreds of thousands in revenue. Did I whine and complain? No I found a solution. Wait for the car or get something else. Everyone that had waited has loved the car. Pretty damn simple if you ask me. There are people and life that complain and accomplish nothing and there are people that get *sugar* done.
C'mon dude, what's the point of a post like this?

Nice, whats your build spec?
1625684113329.png

One late night a few weeks ago, several of us were going back and forth for at least an hour speculating about the LR performance numbers. I threw out ‘mid 10s at 130’ and was laughed at lol. Fair enough.. However, at 82% soc, reaching 100mph in 558’ on the street is confidence inspiring that 130 (or close to it) is a possibility on a prepped surface at 95%+ soc.

Nice to see some red ones! Sad to see that logistics shipping lot not have more cars on it. Going to still be a long grind my friends.
Can someone explain what the difference is between temp lot and logistics lot? And how is everyone differentiating the cars from the aerial view. They all look the same to me 😂😂

Can someone explain what the difference is between temp lot and logistics lot? And how is everyone differentiating the cars from the aerial view. They all look the same to me 😂😂
The logistics lot is there they stage cars before being loaded onto carriers for transport. The temp lot is the boneyard where they have a couple of hundred refresh Ses sitting around for some unknown reason.

So for the past week, my EDD has been moving every day in the early morning, it started with July 13 - July 20, the next day it was July 14 - July 21, and it keeps doing that every single day and now it's at July 19 - July 26. Have they gone to using a new method to calculate the EDD?

Is anyone else seeing this?

Of course, now that I've posted on here, it will probably go back to blank soon lol

1625684664834.png

Brooks said to guess his 0-100 time. I say 4.23 seconds.

Also, the 0-60 time of 2.06s is faster than what MT got on an unprepped surface (2.07s). When is C&D and R&T going to do their test? I hope the new wheel plus updates speed limit is ready by then.
4.23 would be shockingly good. I'm betting more on 4.3-4.5 seconds.
The other outlets should begin testing the Plaid any day now. They should less pissed off at Tesla also...🙂

4.23 would be shockingly good. I'm betting more on 4.3-4.4 seconds.
The other outlets should begin testing the Plaid any day now. They should less pissed off at Tesla also...🙂

MT got 4.3 on unprepped surface, so I get where you are coming from. I was thinking Brooks does a little better. But I agree with your assessment!

I will go with 4.28s after looking at the MT numbers again. ....fun!

So for the past week, my EDD has been moving every date in the early morning, it started with July 13 - July 20, the next day it was July 14 - July 21, and it kept doing that every single day and now it's at July 19 - July 26. Have they gone to using a new method to calculate the EDD?

Is anyone else seeing this?

Of course, now that I've posted on here, it will probably go back to blank soon lol

View attachment 682314
Yup, exactly this but got tired of it after the 4th time and realized I was a nuts for even trying to figure it out.
Every morning when I hit refresh, the date range moves out a start day.

In the last week I was:
7/9 - 7/20
7/16 - 7/23
7/17 - 7/24
7/18 - 7/25
7/19 - 7/26
and today 7/20 - 7/27

No clue what it means and not sure I want to. Honestly been laughing since 7/18 - 7/25.