Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yikes, same RN number S LR 19". What I don't understand is every-time I visit (not call) local Tesla location (5-mins away) I'm told that they have no further information other than what I can see myself (which is nothing but BLANK for the past three months). So one of these SA's is not telling the truth.
Only SA who has laptop on hand and having access to view internal production RN orders, he/she will not share screen for you to see it but only telling you the EDD.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ormond
Do you get 2,000 super charger miles using your own? Or 1,000? Using someone else’s gets you 1,000 and the other person also gets 1,000.
You only get 1k -- only if you use someone else's code they give 1k to both.
This is what happened to my Model 3 order in march (delivered 2 weeks after the order)

Soooo just picked up the Plaid. Acceleration is insanity. As you all know if you have one, and think you know if you don’t (once you get it you’ll get it..).

A few minor fit and finish issues. The trunk doesn’t close quite evenly (needs an adjustment as it closes right and then left - nothing awful, but you know). Steering yoke worm present and correct, a small dent in the speaker grille by the windshield, and a slight ripple in the windshield which catches my eye (a bit annoying). And the alignment may be slightly off. Oh, and some of the trim around the trunk won’t stay up. Haha.

Nothing to dull my enthusiasm, but you know - this isn’t Porsche quality.

The carbon fiber interior is stunning. So worth it. And the suspension is a delight. Soft and bouncy when you want it to be (much more comfy than my Mode 3 Performance) and really firm when set to sporty.

Mad car. You think it’s going to taper off the speed at 60-70 like a lot of cars (my 3P included) but oh lord no it does not. It builds and builds and is insanity.

oh, and the whole thing crashed and rebooted on me after I parked and connected to my home Wi-Fi.

Tesla power!!! 🤣
Congratulations 👏🔥🔥

Soooo just picked up the Plaid. Acceleration is insanity. As you all know if you have one, and think you know if you don’t (once you get it you’ll get it..).

A few minor fit and finish issues. The trunk doesn’t close quite evenly (needs an adjustment as it closes right and then left - nothing awful, but you know). Steering yoke worm present and correct, a small dent in the speaker grille by the windshield, and a slight ripple in the windshield which catches my eye (a bit annoying). And the alignment may be slightly off. Oh, and some of the trim around the trunk won’t stay up. Haha.

Nothing to dull my enthusiasm, but you know - this isn’t Porsche quality.

The carbon fiber interior is stunning. So worth it. And the suspension is a delight. Soft and bouncy when you want it to be (much more comfy than my Mode 3 Performance) and really firm when set to sporty.

Mad car. You think it’s going to taper off the speed at 60-70 like a lot of cars (my 3P included) but oh lord no it does not. It builds and builds and is insanity.

oh, and the whole thing crashed and rebooted on me after I parked and connected to my home Wi-Fi.

Tesla power!!! 🤣

Nice! Congrats! All sounds pretty Tesla. Enough to slightly annoy you, not enough to buy something else, usually lol.