Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone in this thread a couple hours ago said we only get 1k miles for referring ourselves
Hmm that’s not how the terms are laid out. Though there are some logistics that may need help from the referral team to sort out.

I have unlimited supercharging so supposedly I get an additional entry to the drawing and the person that uses my referral gets 1k miles. I referred myself so do I get an additional drawing and 1k miles on the plaid or can I opt for 2k miles on the plaid? If I had pay per use charging would each car get 1k miles? In the past using your own referral gained benefits from both sides.

In addition to my own referral I have two other referrals that haven’t taken delivery yet. If they take delivery after I take delivery of the plaid do I get the miles or an extra drawing?

Congratulations! Is the ripple in the windshield right above the camera housing?

I have a bit of that on the very edge of the windshield right above the camera housing. In the correct lighting, it almost looks like a crack but I've had it checked out by 3 independent parties who've all confirmed the glass is secure and intact and it's a manufacturing artifact.

No, it's more in my direct line of view on the left, low down. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them are this way. Tesla, thanks!

Nice! Congrats! All sounds pretty Tesla. Enough to slightly annoy you, not enough to buy something else, usually lol.

100%. Car is flat-out madness. You're like, wow it accelerates from 0-70 really quickly, it's probably going to taper off the poweroohhhhh no it's not omg it's going 100mph and still accelerating like a maniac omgomgomg!

Seriously, it's insanity. I can't wait for all you guys to experience this. It's worth the wait, and Tesla's less-than-perfect-but-still-very-good build quality.

Tried calling my SA, got routed to a call center. That’s fine. It’s what I wanted. Posting this late so it can get lost. This might anger some people as it comes off as a little aggressive, but rest assured I was polite and so were they. I don’t have a problem with these people, it’s the people above them…

Anyways, enjoy.

Theresa: Hi this is Theresa, thank you for calling Tesla, how can I help?

Me: Hi, I’d like to speak to your manager please.

Theresa: What’s going on? Maybe I can help out.

Me: It’s almost a guarantee that you cannot and most likely your manager will not either.

Theresa: Ok please hold.

Music plays and 3 minutes later…

Jordon: Hi, this is Jordon and I’m a manager here at Tesla, what’s going on? What can I help with?

Me: I’d like to speak to your manager.

Jordon: (sighs) Why don’t you tell me what’s going on and I can see if I can help.

Me: I can tell you right now, that you are going to give me a boiler plate answer and it will be of no help to me. I’ll hang up the phone feeling defeated, I’ll confuse that with satisfaction and call again next week having to re-explain all of this. So, cutting my time short, I’m asking for your manager.

Me talking to the camera: I know once I mention the Model S, they’ll shut down and I won’t get any higher.

Jordon: Please hold. This might be a while.

Me: I’ve got time.

Anthony: Hi, this is Anthony with Tesla. I heard you’re having a problem. Can you explain to me what’s going on?

Me: Are you in the same department as Jordon?

Anthony: Well I deal with more big picture items so you can tell me what’s happening and I can help. I see you have multiple cars attached to your account, which one are you calling in about?

Me: The Tesla. Listen, I’ve been trying to get a resolution done over the last few months and just trying to get solid communication about my Model S order.

Anthony: Oh. Yeah, no. I don’t have any visibility into that and can’t provide you a timeline of when you can expect this car.

Me: Ok great. Let’s get to someone who can.

Anthony: There’s no one above me so the line stops here.

Me: Is your name Elon Musk?

Anthony: No

Me: So there is someone above you.

Anthony: I’m sorry but I can’t transfer you to anyone else.

Me: Can’t or won’t. Big difference…

Anthony: Anyone who I transfer you to is going to tell you the same thing.

Me: Listen. I’m not trying to be difficult. I’m really just trying to get information on a car I ordered 8 months ago.

Anthony: I can have your local sales…

Me: (chuckles) no. Please no.

Anthony: There really isn’t any more I can give you.

Me: (uncomfortable silence)

Anthony: Are you there?

Me: Yeah

Anthony: How do you want to proceed

Me: Sounds like we can’t. So I’ll just need to take what you’re telling me and eat it.

Anthony: Thank you for calling in. Have a great day.

Tried calling my SA, got routed to a call center. That’s fine. It’s what I wanted. Posting this late so it can get lost. This might anger some people as it comes off as a little aggressive, but rest assured I was polite and so were they. I don’t have a problem with these people, it’s the people above them…

Anyways, enjoy.

Theresa: Hi this is Theresa, thank you for calling Tesla, how can I help?

Me: Hi, I’d like to speak to your manager please.

Theresa: What’s going on? Maybe I can help out.

Me: It’s almost a guarantee that you cannot and most likely your manager will not either.

Theresa: Ok please hold.

Music plays and 3 minutes later…

Jordon: Hi, this is Jordon and I’m a manager here at Tesla, what’s going on? What can I help with?

Me: I’d like to speak to your manager.

Jordon: (sighs) Why don’t you tell me what’s going on and I can see if I can help.

Me: I can tell you right now, that you are going to give me a boiler plate answer and it will be of no help to me. I’ll hang up the phone feeling defeated, I’ll confuse that with satisfaction and call again next week having to re-explain all of this. So, cutting my time short, I’m asking for your manager.

Me talking to the camera: I know once I mention the Model S, they’ll shut down and I won’t get any higher.

Jordon: Please hold. This might be a while.

Me: I’ve got time.

Anthony: Hi, this is Anthony with Tesla. I heard you’re having a problem. Can you explain to me what’s going on?

Me: Are you in the same department as Jordon?

Anthony: Well I deal with more big picture items so you can tell me what’s happening and I can help. I see you have multiple cars attached to your account, which one are you calling in about?

Me: The Tesla. Listen, I’ve been trying to get a resolution done over the last few months and just trying to get solid communication about my Model S order.

Anthony: Oh. Yeah, no. I don’t have any visibility into that and can’t provide you a timeline of when you can expect this car.

Me: Ok great. Let’s get to someone who can.

Anthony: There’s no one above me so the line stops here.

Me: Is your name Elon Musk?

Anthony: No

Me: So there is someone above you.

Anthony: I’m sorry but I can’t transfer you to anyone else.

Me: Can’t or won’t. Big difference…

Anthony: Anyone who I transfer you to is going to tell you the same thing.

Me: Listen. I’m not trying to be difficult. I’m really just trying to get information on a car I ordered 8 months ago.

Anthony: I can have your local sales…

Me: (chuckles) no. Please no.

Anthony: There really isn’t any more I can give you.

Me: (uncomfortable silence)

Anthony: Are you there?

Me: Yeah

Anthony: How do you want to proceed

Me: Sounds like we can’t. So I’ll just need to take what you’re telling me and eat it.

Anthony: Thank you for calling in. Have a great day.
Not going to lie...i have thought about doing what you did multiple times, but always stopped on executing because i figured i would end up where you did...

Fremont is pretty much the Vatican...i hate that there is no recourse for folks that have been waiting for 8 months or trustable edd.

We could be here another 3/4 months and still get same response... Im more then annoyed at this point

Good grief.... 803kW is 1076hp. Are these cars underrated?

Attachments

• 1628152344464.png
    1628152344464.png
    545.6 KB · Views: 85