Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! I had a client who used to rig vaults in the glove boxes, and I think for bad stuff. Up you needed like the headlights, left turn blinker, and some other stuff to open it.
meanwhile, back on ocean parkway, they broke into my car…and stole my crappy alarm from radio shack! If they could steal the alarm they could have it. But they also broke my window, took my favorite umbrella, and my lung puncher. Dirty rats! Got the keypad, etc. and decent alarm in Long Island or queens after that…wanted the ungo box like my buddy had, guy talked me out of it Into a Clifford alarm, which was meh.
Wow. This reminds me, growing up as a kid, a friends Dad had a Buick Electra 225 (trivia: the 225 represented the length of the car in inches) that his dad LOVED. WHitewall tires and TV antenna on the back trunk. (70's). Anyways, a pressure sensitive kill switch was located within the front seat. In order for the car to start, driver and passenger had to both lift their butts/weight up off of the seat for the car to start. Only car I ever knew to have that. Imagine it also grew to be rather annoying after awhile to passengers.

Last edited:
I’m still set to pick up my MS on Friday. I cannot decide on whether to take it. It’s old stock—a May 🪰 build. Should I ask for Spooktacular Savings? 😀 $2,000 off? Two shares of TSLA? Free oil changes for life?

There is no chance in a cold day in hell with a blue moon that I'd even consider taking that VIN. You're just delaying getting a second, better VIN. :)