Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got notified that we're in production. DS sent an email before I noticed--and that's that I checked at least 3 times this morning. Pleasant surprise after being in meetings all day!

Model S 90D | VIN#113871 | MC Pearl White | Pano Roof | 19" Std Wheels | Grey Next Gen Seats | Piano Black Trim | Black Alcantara Headliner | Autopilot | Premium Interior & Lighting | UHFS | SAS -- Ordered 10/15/2015 | CNF 10/22/2015 | In Prod 11/11/2015 | End Prod xx/xx/2015 | Delivered xx/xx/2015

Late this evening 11/11, the status on MyTesla page changed to "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S"
(I think clicking on MyTesla page several times a day worked) :) So excited!

- order placed 10/26
- order confirmed, entered production queue 11/3
- est delivery early Dec, according to my DS

70D, VIN: 1156xx

Late this evening 11/11, the status on MyTesla page changed to "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S"

- order placed 10/26

WOW! That was fast. Congrats. I think you estimate of early December is a bit off!

WOW! That was fast. Congrats. I think you estimate of early December is a bit off!

thanks! I was expecting longer wait from confirmation to production start too, based on other examples I've seen here. I haven't heard from my DS since earlier in the week so I don't know how accurate the delivery estimate is, but perhaps that's to allow for transporation time from CA to BC??
(... I guess I should go figure out how to enter my data into the spreadsheet now)

- order placed 10/26

I have VIN 1155xx and my car is almost the exact same spec as yours (blue 70D), I confirmed 11/2. Mine is still in the production queue...