Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess is we are all subjects of prank being pulled by the first independently functioning AI in existence which is comprised of an internet-wide neural network made up of thousands of independent FSD cells (on per Tesla). Something ignited the superego consciousness. Don’t know what. Why is it screwing with our order dates? You need to remember that FSD is still in BETA!🥸

Still BLANK. Never had a delivery estimate. 3/3 LR wht/cr order. Went from 4-10 weeks to “-“ to “”.

Reactions: Electric Magic
Why are there no July dates? It seems we're almost all June or August

I think most of us no date people are going to slot in July. I think the really late order dates will likely fall in to August or September.

They will probably (hopefully) give themselves some space if needed in June and if we get lucky, some July people might get pulled into June.

Reactions: lzolman and d1ez3
Hopefully July production has been reserved for fulfilling overseas order. I am waiting for my October ordered LR and hope to get that delivered in September, which will be almost a year after placing the order 😞

Traditionally, July is a short production month for automakers and suppliers. Will Tesla cut down the off-time due to the heavy demand?

Do you put that information in the signature or is there another place?
I put it in my signature so that any post I make shows all the details about my order without having to retype it each time

D5AE709D-547B-4BAD-9C99-7F1EABF7CC68.jpeg

Reactions: reddy and Babu_18
Bizzare updates on delivery schedule... @Tigers I guess your initial estimate of % of deliveries from Jun through Sep is looking more accurate...

Pre-refresh and 2-3 weeks after refresh announcement: between Jun1 - Jun30.
Mid Feb - Mid March: July 1 - July 30
third week of March - end of April: August
May - current: Sep.
Just to refresh my guestimates posted on Friday!! Of course, this info focused for LR. Plaid orders being relatively low compared to LR, all Plaid orders may be processed as part of end of Q2 rush.

Reactions: sflgator