Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ughh this suxxx. My June 01 - June 30 is now showing August 😩🙈🤬

Attachments

• 7848255F-98EF-4FDF-A8A0-4DECD5C23E1C.png
    7848255F-98EF-4FDF-A8A0-4DECD5C23E1C.png
    503.6 KB · Views: 87
Ughh this suxxx. My June 01 - June 30 is now showing August 😩🙈🤬
Tempted to just eat the $100 and start a new order with the color I want”MSM” and the wood trim 🤷‍♂️
Edit: Tesla is a confusing company. New Plaid orders once again show June delivery meanwhile a few existing Plaid orders from months ago have August delivery. Makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Desert Dave
Tempted to just eat the $100 and start a new order with the color I want”MSM” and the wood trim 🤷‍♂️
Edit: Tesla is a confusing company. New Plaid orders once again show June delivery meanwhile a few existing Plaid orders from months ago have August delivery. Makes no sense at all.
Yesterday I changed my Jan 29 reservation from LR to Plaid in hopes of getting a June delivery. The Tesla rep said no problem, although I have yet to receive confirmation.

Reactions: T-Racer and Drew-MS
My SA's response yesterday...

"The Long Range Model S is estimated to come out in Sept-Oct.
The Plaid trim level is estimated to come out in June."

Not Happy!
This is absolutely not true. For new orders only. Assuming this group is a representative sample of all MS orders, LR is over 80%. They will be able to quickly fill Plaid orders and have plenty of capacity to deliver LR too. Just goes to show how uninformed the SAs are.

Not Happy!

Just an uniformed SA spouting what the site says on new orders. Does not necessarily reflect existing orders. They have a metric crap load of LR at the factory they will not just sit on if they can deliver.

If the dates in our accounts keep changing, why would any of us believe what the website estimates for new deliveries?

With the exception of those that sold their vehicles (or leases ended, etc.) in anticipation of a March delivery, most everyone else here just wants their new toy (now!) It is human nature to want immediate gratification after the decision has been made to spend the money. However, at the end of the day, this is just a car to get you from point A to B. Same thing with the latest iPhone people want immediately -- at the end of the day, it's just a phone. We all need to relax.

I am anxious too, but August will be here before you know...

Not Happy!
Ahhhh I love the “SA” stories. Only reason I trust my SA at all is he’s repeatedly told me they don’t have any reliable information. Sorry, but any SA who claims to be in the know about anything, I immediately dismiss any credibility.