Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To the driver of the white refresh S (yellow IL temp plates) in northern Illinois that gunned it right in front of my kids' camp preschool at 8:02am -- rot in hell. Idiocy does no one any favors. Its a 20mph zone there and going 70+ is going to kill someone. There are literally 2 interstates within 6 miles (one half a mile away).

Some idiots just need to go to prison.

Oh really, welp thats good news. Not sure if this recent software update 12.25.5 fixes what delivery hold they had. But time will tell
I’m pretty sure that update isn’t for refresh S. But I could be wrong. My S is:

7291CAF5-094B-43BA-B065-4E183E6EF61D.jpeg

Congrats! Interesting your VIN is 433xxx though, as I thought recent VINs were in the 436xxx range.
No idea. Maybe it's one of the cars that's been sitting around the lots for months. Don't know or care...it's a lease. 🤷‍♂️

On another note, I had joked here before about Elon waiting until my FB suspension was over before delivering my car so he could get free advertising. That suspension ended yesterday afternoon and I got my VIN overnight...just sayin'. 🤣

Can someone clarify the relationship between 19" wheels and a potential software glitch that has new Long Rang models on hold? How would a software issue be different for those with 21s?

My SA said that if I changed to 21s, my order would be filled very quickly -- wouldn't that mean that there is an issue with the 19" wheels themselves?

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
No idea. Maybe it's one of the cars that's been sitting around the lots for months. Don't know or care...it's a lease. 🤷‍♂️

On another note, I had joked here before about Elon waiting until my FB suspension was over before delivering my car so he could get free advertising. That suspension ended yesterday afternoon and I got my VIN overnight...just sayin'. 🤣
The latest drone shot from @gabeincal still shows all of those cars in the temp lot as of 4 days ago. Maybe those ones along the fence of the track? But I'd think those would be way before 433

Still holding with 7/26-8/1. BUT, no contact, email, response from SA, NOTHING.... Received the VIN(5YJSA1E50MF436***) On Sat.....My dad, who happened to order a MY 2 months after my order has similar dates(7/29-8/4) and a VIN. He has received the email, has the "Finish paperwork" button etc.... I still think it would be cool for them to be on the same truck and take delivery at the same time given how random things have been with the S and even the Y towards the end of the quarter.