Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly. I was told to just leave it alone so i did, but technically the profile wasn't "complete" on the site. So when i called Tesla last month, the guy was very helpful and change my payment to cash and removed the trade-in. This cleaned up the profile and now i see next steps in the account, but it was too late. the EDD changed from August to Oct earlier that day so now i'm stuck. Hoping it moves between now and then but doubtful.

Would have been nice to know that about 6 months ago, though...
Don't beat yourself up about it.

I'm MYLR 5 seater, Red/Black, 19", +Tow, No FSD

OD 11/5/21. Completed profile in December.

I have the almost same bumps in EDD as you. EDD: June, July, Mid August-Sept, Sept-October, now Oct 6-Nov 17 for the past month.

The more I read the threads, the more I think it has to do with region.

wow, very jealous. i honestly think that not having my profile "completed" until last month killed me and caused the date to move twice. Especially when the Tesla people told me to ignore trade in and financing until i get a delivery date. nice to find out i won't get a date until that stuff was completed, which someone helped me with in June. UGH
From an internal source, as of August 1st, 2021, Tesla delivers cars based on region and order date, no longer on profile completion. I’ve left the Trade In and Payment options untouched since February and my EDD has aligned with everyone else with the fluctuations.

Reactions: maggit13
It's been 269 days since I placed my order and today my VIN was finally assigned!

OD: Nov. 9, 2021
EDD: Changed many times. Now shows 8/17-8/20
MYLR, MSM, 19" wheels, Black interior, Hitch, Standard autopilot

My VIN has the letter "A" in the 11th place, so it's coming from Austin! I expect it will have the 2170 cells, but I'm hoping it will also have the front underbody casting despite the lack of a structural battery pack. I'll know in about 2 weeks if all goes to plan...

It's been 269 days since I placed my order and today my VIN was finally assigned!

My VIN has the letter "A" in the 11th place, so it's coming from Austin! I expect it will have the 2170 cells, but I'm hoping it will also have the front underbody casting despite the lack of a structural battery pack. I'll know in about 2 weeks if all goes to plan...
I have the exact same configuration as you and just got my Austin VIN assigned yesterday. Delivery in Indianapolis at the end of next week. Congrats!

I'm jealous! I'm getting a Cali build on Friday (although 'm sure it's going to kick ass anyway). Good luck with it.

My mom decided to order a base MYLR on June 6.
EDD was Mar 2023 - Jun 2023, now it's Feb 28 - Apr 25.
We joked that since it was gonna take 9 months technically it was gonna be her next child 😄

Over in the M3LR waiting room there's a nice FAQ if some of you haven't seen it yet.