Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg

Spotted in Melbourne. (AUS: 328)

Saw 4 today on the roads, one this morning from a distance going to opposite direction, white.
Then at 3:30 on Elgar Road I saw 'Megha' and a minute later on Wattletree Rd I saw a white one but only got a partial plate, 'AFW-xxx' and 10 minutes later on Warrigal Rd I saw a black Model S with the plates '1de-7dg'

26k4Bp1.jpg

Spotted in Latrobe, Tasmania - opening of Anvers Chocolate Factory's charging station

(both previously spotted, although I think this is confirmation that ACT vehicle YKP 28M - spotted in Ulverstone, Launceston and Latrobe over the course of a couple of months - is a local with an ACT registered vehicle.)

View attachment 102283
Spotted in Sydney. (AUS: 339)
Force of habit??

- - - Updated - - -

16 cars outside at St Leonards awaiting delivery.
Seriously, the place was overflowing with new cars this arvo when I drove past! We won't be special for long- they'll be everywhere.
My neighbour got his C63S today- a seriously beautiful car and clearly more special inside than the Tesla. He took me for a drive- OMG the noise in Sport+ mode was fantastic. Very quick, too.
Then I took him for a ride in Tesla Swift:
....a moment of silence
....a nervous, involuntary laugh when we hit 100kph
.... and a gentle admission that it out-sprints the Merc so, SO easy......