Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Aulac, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think those 30 min spots are in reference to the dog park there. ;)
I know you're joking, but most Supercharger locations that I've been to (478 so far) have a mix of charging only and 30 minute parking spots.

Even though people think (based on anecdotal evidence) that a lot of Tesla's are going to use this Supercharger location, my guess is that the stalls will be mostly empty most of the time. Having driven all over the US and Canada in the last five years using Superchargers, in most places you are lucky to see another Tesla when you are charging. The exceptions are in California, Florida, around a few major cities and on high traffic routes like I-95 between NY and DC.

Business owners can't afford to leave those charging spaces empty all the time if there are other ICE customers looking for a parking space.

Last edited:
Reactions: comeaujo
I know you're joking, but most Supercharger locations that I've been to (478 so far) have a mix of charging only and 30 minute parking spots.

Even though people think (based on anecdotal evidence) that a lot of Tesla's are going to use this Supercharger location, my guess is that the stalls will be mostly empty most of the time. Having driven all over the US and Canada in the last five years using Superchargers, in most places you are lucky to see another Tesla when you are charging. The exceptions are in California, Florida, around a few major cities and on high traffic routes like I-95 between NY and DC.

Business owners can't afford to leave those charging spaces empty all the time if there are other ICE customers looking for a parking space.
The only time I ever see chargers ice'd is when there are tons of other spots available. Anyone who ice's is no better than someone parking in a handicapped spot. They either don't care or don't pay attention. If they don't care, they're assholes and should be towed without warning. If they don't pay attention, they should be told to move..or be towed.

I’m really just posting this so I can participate. As reported, they’re still roped off.

Tesla told me a service tech will be servicing Riviere-du-Loup on Tuesday. That supports the rumored opening of Aulac on Wednesday, assuming the tech drives down from RDL when he’s done there.

Attachments

• 27662B91-3D82-4207-944F-EE5A42C10469.jpeg
    27662B91-3D82-4207-944F-EE5A42C10469.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 98
I am in Fredericton and does anyone know where in this town there is to charge?

I am at 5% and the hotel only has 110 outlet, so 6km/h. So by tomorrow i may have 15%. Looking for chademo or 240v charger.
New Brunswick Community College J1772 - 284 Smythe St.
Fredericton Coty Hall J1772 - River Valley Scenic Drive
NB Power Head Office J1772 - 515 King Street
Crowne Plaza J1772 - 659 Queen Street
NBCC J1772 - 26 Duffie Drive (this one is 70A)
Amsterdam Inn J1772 & Tesla Destination 559 Bishop Drive (cost $8)

These are from the Plugshare app, if you need other options let me know.

I stopped by to top off at the CHAdeMO charger this morning on my way out of Nova Scotia. Supercharger still coned off, asked in the store, and thet said "Tesla hasn't given us any updates." (And then complained about Tesla's lack of promising anything).

Transformer and all equipment still looks in order.

Attachments

• E6D23A03-DF09-4E02-BF94-9B104C1C371E.jpeg
    E6D23A03-DF09-4E02-BF94-9B104C1C371E.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 94