Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Port Macquarie NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CAUTION at CASSEGRAIN SC

Needs a better access road! Got side swiped yesterday by a bus on the way out of the 2 way access road to Cassegrain's.

Finished charging and was on exit road about 1/3 way out when a bus came in. I stopped and pulled over as far left as I could. The bus then passed me opposite direction and kept going as it collected the rear quarter panel, bumper and wheel. He didn't stop and didn't even know he had hit me so had to chase him down.
Bullet1, that sucks. Hope it all works out quickly / smoothly for you.
Regards

That too. When I was last there, there were two accesses, one for Entrance and one for exit but one of the gates was shut; just maybe both gates should be open.
There's an old bridge on the other way in, which was damaged by someone ignoring the weight limits. It's closed for repairs, but a new service road is also coming along with the highway works. That really sucks about your car bullet1.

At least initially is shouldn't be impacted. The administrator will normally try and sell as a going concern.

It's only if they determine that's not possible, or that the Tesla agreement is onerous, or below market that they start having some ability to cancel the contract.

News just in that Cassegrain Wintery is in receivership. The chargers may be impacted, and I hope against hope that the cafe can keep going separately!
I had lunch and charged there last week.
So as of right now it’s still in operation.
Screenshot_20230709-085156.png

Final day for the restaurant at Cassegrain Winery. They are looking for an alternate spot in the area.

Report here on the administration progress,
Debt could not be restructured, winery will be sold off, hopefully as a going concern, but that would not be guaranteed yet.

Screenshot_20231116-190647.png

Winery has been acquired. Alex Cassegrain staying on in some capacity.
I guess that looks like a good result.
Future update coming on the restaurant/cafe space.

Edit: Here's a better breakdown of the new structure.

Sounds like it is all still mostly in the family.

Last edited: