Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If true that's kind of a dodgy move on Tesla's part. I mean, I doubt I'd ever need to use fog lights but if literally the only cost to Tesla is a software on/off switch they have no defensible reason for not enabling that feature on every car. If some models don't come with fog lights it should only be because some models physically don't possess fog lights.

So on the Australian federal ADR database foglights are listed as an option. So it's anyones guess if they will be included on the SR. They are specifically listed on Tesla's site for the Performance.

upload_2019-8-21_15-26-6.png

• Informative
Reactions: TASKA9
Model 3 - she drives me crazy...

a couple of lines out if the song seem to have been written with us in mind:

....Tell me what you've got in mind
'Cause we're running out of time...

....I can't get any rest
People say I'm obsessed...

....Things go wrong, they always do
She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy and I can't help myself...

....I won't make it on my own
No one likes to be alone (... and I guess that is why we are all here on the forum...)

• Funny
Reactions: T3SLA3
Is anyone else thinking, since the arrival of the Cap Capricorn, that our cars are already in the country..... cold and alone in some dark warehouse .... wondering why we have not come to claim them and take them home.

No? just me then. (sigh)

Come on Tesla call!
Sort of, except, it's more me who is cold and all alone, and wondering why my car hasn't come to collect me and take me home.

So how many people in Aus do we think will actually get August deliveries?
I've been told multiple times, by different people at Tesla that I will get my car in August...reservation holder and ordered a week after it became available. In Canberra.

I had a hidden a VIN at one point in 499xxx range but it's gone now. No call yet and no other communication.
I think August chances are slim at this point for anyone who has yet to receive a call.

It's frustrating because I have an ICE car to unload and I've already got a buyer lined up.

Reactions: Random206
Does anyone else have RSI from picking up the phone every 27.28 seconds to check if we missed a call from Tesla (just in case it happened in that brief interval when we blinked and may have not noticed/heard or felt the phone call despite it being on maximum ring volume) ?????

(RSI: Repetitive Strain Injury - aka: Carpel Tunnel Syndrome)

Waiting for my Blue P3 with white interior and that glorious sky-roof.

Just noticed that I changed to include FSD on 12/ Aug/19 and that has pushed my nominal order date back from its original position to August!!!! Does that mean I went to the back of the queue???? Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh :(:eek: