Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unsurprising given the supposed desire to minimise in-transit vehicles and maximise deliveries by the end of each quarter. I wonder though, if one misses a September delivery, will one have to wait until December... Surely there can't be that many Aus/NZ sales, and they wouldn't just stop delivering to us for two months would they, while they sell 3rd-quarter vehicles in the States where they can be delivered in the quarter. Surely!

Mine's the second-last order in the tracking sheet. :-( Sitting on "We will shortly upload a copy of your final invoice...".

Tesla have said they are trying to unwind the end of quarter delivery wave. It still happened last month but there are signs they are slowly evening things out. Since we are more of a ripple than a wave, I expect we will see deliveries to keep coming through as order numbers justify them.

Even more 3's have been spotted by Facebook people!
oNFvlrm.png

B2771Yw.png

It is a bit perplexing what is going on in NZ, there is evidence of quite a few cars in Auckland but next to nothing on the delivery front or any real contact from Tesla. On the Oz side of things they are booking appointments through to the end of September.
For Tesla purposes NZ is just a state in Aus and the delivery team deals with sorting out the larger states first, they will get to this little extra state soon :p

For Tesla purposes NZ is just a state in Aus and the delivery team deals with sorting out the larger states first, they will get to this little extra state soon :p

NZ is having many deliveries organised now, Tesla staff have software updates applied in the mornings it seems.

Actually I guess a fair few of them live/work in OZ so deal with NZ in the morning and Oz in the pm

With deliveries on the way and cars on trucks, It may be a good time to remind Melbourne spotters that Tesla purchased a 695sqm warehouse at 69 Cremorne St in early 2018. They may be sending cars here for storage. It's a short drive from the current Service center on Church St.
WOW, you're like a 16 year old detective....I love it!

Do we have eyes in the area? Who am I kidding....of course we do!

• Love
Reactions: rioli33