Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sort by date (newest first) shows three cars added today, 1 yesterday.

I see the new cars in Canada listed, but I show none added or removed since 2015-05-09 23:00 for US sales.

Based on this lack of sales over the weekend I predict Tesla Pre-owned sales have cratered and you all should sell your stock. (click-bait title ready to be ripped off)

Strange that I don't see anything updated after 5/9 on The Great Consolidator. I refreshed and still the same...

Yea, Checked on multiple browsers (and machines for that matter.) I'm seeing no changes since May 10th, and no cars removed since P02853 on May 9 23:00. Last US car added was P36840 on May 9 at 13:00. Last CA car was P48020 on May 10 at 21:00.

Try this link which will refresh the browser cache:

Tesla CPO Consolidator

This brings the same page up, with no changes. Safari, Firefox tried. (Both OS X)

/edit Chrome on a third machine shows changes. This is odd. What is it about firefox and safari (on 2 separate machines) that's causing the lack of update? All are on the same network. (all running latest OS X)

/double edit If I select all 202 cars in the pull down, and sort by date added, I can't see the May 11th cars, but at the bottom of the "date added" column there is a pulldown and I can see them listed there, in both firefox and safari. I just can't see them in the main listing column. So it's seems like it's something with the layout engine? Safari did an update a for me on May 6th but I know it's worked since then... No idea if it ever worked in Firefox as it's not my main browser.

/triple edit. Not sure if you're tinkering on your end Hank, but it is now displaying updated results as per normal again in Safari (and firefox for that matter)

Last edited:
Try the link above I just posted...
- - - Updated - - -

I found the problem.. it works in Chrome, but FF and Opera are having "sorting" issues on the date. Chrome is sorting correctly as date-descending.. the other browsers are sorting alphabetically putting 05-11 right above 05-01.

So all the cars are there, just out of order.

Fixed.

If only your site had some form of "donate" button to thank you for your hard work..... hint hint. 8)

I found the problem.. it works in Chrome, but FF and Opera are having "sorting" issues on the date. Chrome is sorting correctly as date-descending.. the other browsers are sorting alphabetically putting 05-11 right above 05-01.

So all the cars are there, just out of order.

Fixed.

Thanks! The Great Consolidator is back. If only Tesla opened up their listing of inventory cars so I don't have to waste an hour to go to a Tesla store and then waste another 15 minutes browsing through the cars...

Ok, I've added a link to the CPO Consolidator to allow people to make contributions to the Megan Meier Foundation on Bullying and Cyberbully Prevention

"The mission of the Megan Meier Foundation is to promote awareness, education and positive change in response to the issues surrounding bullying, cyberbullying and suicide."

I'm selecting this charity because my girlfriend is a young-adult fiction author who just had her fifth book published called "Backlash" which was inspired by several real-life cyber-bullying cases, so this is an important cause for us. You can find her book here: Backlash: Amazon.com

I can't give Hank any more reputation points ("You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HankLloydRight again."), but others may be able to do so. In any regards, Hank, you are a class act and as a child bullied as a kid (not cyber though), I thank you!

Ok, I've added a link to the CPO Consolidator to allow people to make contributions to the Megan Meier Foundation on Bullying and Cyberbully Prevention

I'm selecting this charity because my girlfriend is a young-adult fiction author who just had her fifth book published called "Backlash" which was inspired by several real-life cyber-bullying cases, so this is an important cause for us. You can find her book here: Backlash: Amazon.com

Just want you to know I donated just now. The consolidator has been a great help and you chose a great cause. Thanks!!

I can't give Hank any more reputation points ("You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HankLloydRight again."), but others may be able to do so. In any regards, Hank, you are a class act and as a child bullied as a kid (not cyber though), I thank you!

Tesla should give Hank a P85D. I bet Hank's Web site sells more CPO cars than Tesla's own clunky Web interface whose only saving grace is that Hank can pull down the data and present it in a way that makes sense to someone actually looking to buy a car.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for this app! Next you'll need to add notifications so I can be sent an email/txt when a dual motor shows up!

If you check the forums I bet they will light up when the Ds show up. I expect that to happen about 4 months after the Model X comes out.