Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Tom Brady #12, did you lose your referral code? Here you go, chin up! My Tesla Referral Code
Tom Brady Signs Endorsement Deal with Aston Martin - Motor Trend

Release-TB_Aston-Martin-DB11-2.jpg

I've been trying for awhile to get the Model S power wheels for my 2 kids (2 and 4). I'll pay you to use my code or I'll buy one off someone who earned one and wants to sell.

PM me for what you want.

Thanks!

Hey, if you buy a Tesla Model S or X through the link below, you get free Supercharging and $1,000 off. Only existing Tesla owners can send the link, and it works for up to 5 friends. I think it’s a good deal so wanted to send it over. Call me if you want to see my car! My Tesla Referral Code

If someone uses my code and I end up with a power wheel it is yours. You just pay for shipping if needed.

My Tesla Referral Code

Reactions: Manzacoty
Ripped straight from the referral program's details.

Good Faith

We introduce programs such as these in good faith and expect the same good faith in return. Please note that we may withhold awards where we believe customers are acting in bad faith or otherwise acting contrary to the intent of this program. To be clear, commercializing or otherwise selling referral codes is not appropriate, and we will not honor such codes. We cannot cover every nefarious scenario, nor will we attempt to, but we do promise to be fair and reasonable.

No soapboxing here either. I actually had the same idea as the OP when I initially bought and learned about the program. Throw some cash at someone to use my referral code to get some sweet wheels and everyone's happy, right? Wrong, according to Tesla.

I think it means you can't sell the codes lile buy my referral code for $100 to save you $1000. It doesnt say anything about giving someome extra to use their codes.

Tesla made some very small changes to the referral page:

Added: "Existing Tesla owners will also receive free unlimited Supercharging on any new Model S or Model X that they purchase - no referral required."

and changed: "Program structure and awards including the Semi Unveil Invitation may be updated on or after August 15, 2017."

Also the date of the Semi reveal was changed to just "this September".

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Tesla made some very small changes to the referral page:

Added: "Existing Tesla owners will also receive free unlimited Supercharging on any new Model S or Model X that they purchase - no referral required."

and changed: "Program structure and awards including the Semi Unveil Invitation may be updated on or after August 15, 2017."

Also the date of the Semi reveal was changed to just "this September".

Anyone knows if orders placed the end og april 2017 (with referal) wil be eligible to have free supercharging?
In addition I'm an existing Tesla owner.
Or it it only orders placed agter the ned refereal program, who wil get free supercharging?

How do we get the 15+ or 20+ referral prizes if they are capping it to 5 now?
This is one of the questions I was posing on some of the YouTube videos... is it clear that you only have 5 referrals total or only 5 with FUS? If only five with FUS, that would work for the prizes under the 2017 program in general (20 for the free car hopper, etc.) as you could still give more away (but that doesn't make sense unless current owners use them? Since who else would want a referral without FUS...).

If 5 total, it makes no sense unless you are already supposed to have that many by June (or whatever the original cutoff was for the 'old'/overlapping program was).

My other question is related: How do we know that a referral includes FUS: It needs to be clarified that all of them do or don't. If we click on a link and put in our email address on the referral page and it 'works' (whatever that means), are we guaranteed of getting FUS if we do this before 12/31/2017? Or do we need to ask the referral owner if they have one of the five still 'open'?

Reactions: Cowby
Status
Not open for further replies.