Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they will deliver the PW2s eventually. They did tell me that their resources are spread very very thin considering what's going on in Puerto Rico. But they are calling people to set up site surveys now.

But hypothetically, if they never delivered them, I'm not sure there'd be much of a legal case since there were no real contracts signed, just "promises". But the PR blowback would be much more damaging than any legal case brought against them. So I'm sure they'll make good on their promises eventually.

Date and time official!

Hope to see many of you there!

Thanks Erik

View attachment 258003
Just RSVP’d. I was waiting for my guest to confirm availability. I didn’t realize that the deadline to RSVP is Wednesday 11/8 until I clicked the link. If you got the invite and you haven’t RSVP'd yet, I suggest you get to it.
Here’s all the info I received:
FDB9A0DB-CB8A-4B0F-9574-8A91E9961A22.jpeg

7927E5B9-5DAE-49FE-B9A6-D6807120D0CD.jpeg

777160C0-69FA-4614-B712-EF3D0C495711.jpeg

3BCE7E13-E3B0-4883-9D4F-A9878A0BB1C6.jpeg

Bummed I had to decline since I'll be traveling for work that week. Guess I'll be watching it on YouTube.
KmanAuto Live - YouTube
Like I did with Model 3 Event, I will be streaming the entire event Live for the Semi event. Though, if I remember from last year, cellular signal and the tesla WiFi were extremely slow at the design studio. I have some tricks up my sleeves though. Enjoy!

KmanAuto Live - YouTube
Like I did with Model 3 Event, I will be streaming the entire event Live for the Semi event. Though, if I remember from last year, cellular signal and the tesla WiFi were extremely slow at the design studio. I have some tricks up my sleeves though. Enjoy!
I'll probably watch it from their professional camera team. I suspect they will have the best angles and information sources.

Reactions: islandbayy
second referral prize has changed...
first and second are now the same ... radio flyer car or a black wall charger (your choice on #1 or 2)
third is the arachnid wheels OR 22" wheels for Model X owners OR a week with a new Tesla anywhere
fourth - powerwall
5th factory unavailing of new semi
50+ new roadster... LOL

I have 2 referrals left with no waiting... LOL

I'll have to disagree... I don't think the referral count reset this time. The rules state:

Related vehicle order must be placed between May 19, 2017 and January 31, 2018. Owners who reach each level of referral orders after September 28, 2017 will be eligible for updated vehicle awards above.

The way I read it is that only owners who have not reached each level (1,2,3,4 or 5) previously are eligible for the post Sept 28 awards.

I reached the 1-5 levels in the previous "award set" (Radio Flyer, Solar token, wheels, PW, invite) so that means I can't qualify for the newest post 9/28 "award set".
Ah. I hadn't noticed that line in the rules. I guess this program is slightly different as they didn't "end" the program, but switched the prizes mid-program. Darn. :( The garage is filling up with Model S for Kids and we could've really used some black WCs. Too bad we can't trade for something we can actually use.

Is anyone still waiting for their free rims from phase 5 of the program ending 10/15/16? I have e-mailed [email protected] twice already over the last few weeks with no response beyond the canned "we will do our best to respond within 2-3 business days."
Same boat here. When I selected my service center they said id have them in September. 3 emails since September and no a single reply.

Is anyone still waiting for their free rims from phase 5 of the program ending 10/15/16? I have e-mailed [email protected] twice already over the last few weeks with no response beyond the canned "we will do our best to respond within 2-3 business days."

Same boat here. When I selected my service center they said id have them in September. 3 emails since September and no a single reply.

We received our October 2016 referral program arachnids in June 2017 and the May 2017 referral program arachnids in October 2017.

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra
I will be attending the semi truck reveal on Thursday.
I have never attended one of these events before.
So I have a silly question…
I would appreciate any recommendations on appropriate attire for this event from anyone who may some insight or has attended Tesla events like this one in the past.
Is it very casual?
Jeans and T-shirt?
The only mention of attire in the RSVP confirmation is:
“The event will be held both indoors and outdoors, we recommend light outerwear in case of cooler weather”

I will be attending the semi truck reveal on Thursday.
I have never attended one of these events before.
So I have a silly question…
I would appreciate any recommendations on appropriate attire for this event from anyone who may some insight or has attended Tesla events like this one in the past.
Is it very casual?
Jeans and T-shirt?
The only mention of a tire in the RSVP confirmation is:
“The event will be held both indoors and outdoors, we recommend light outerwear in case of cooler weather”
You'll find all different kinds of attire. Some people wear T-shirts and others will be in suits. We'll most likely be wearing jeans and a nice shirt.

It would be nice if they in a way prioritized the wheels, or at least information about them soon. Since a good portion of us will be changing our set ups for winter, it would be good to know if we can go winter versus all season knowing the larger performance ones will be getting in.

Reactions: Reeler
Status
Not open for further replies.