Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jeffgtx did you ever get this issue resolved? I’m going through something similar. I had the $500 credit to give on my next referral starting on February 1st, but now it shows as zero. Positive no one has used my code recently.

On a side note, I can’t get them to show me secret level 1 even though I have 5 referrals albeit 3 have yet to take delivery.
Pretty sure all 5 need to be delivered and the it takes a little bit after that to unlock. They said they were working on automating this to speed up the turn around time. Not sure they ever did though.

@Jeffgtx did you ever get this issue resolved? I’m going through something similar. I had the $500 credit to give on my next referral starting on February 1st, but now it shows as zero. Positive no one has used my code recently.

On a side note, I can’t get them to show me secret level 1 even though I have 5 referrals albeit 3 have yet to take delivery.

Yes. Once the cancellation on my previous referral was processed the credit cane back. Most likely you have a referral still out there if you don’t see it.

Yes. Once the cancellation on my previous referral was processed the credit cane back. Most likely you have a referral still out there if you don’t see it.

hmmm. ok. i'm not doubting you, but I don't see any additional people in the "ordered" section of the app. Hopefully it really is someone that used it. Honestly, don't really care since I'm not going for any other prizes anyways. Just would've been nice to be able to give a friend the $500 if they really wanted to order one, but then again, I'd just tell them to go to this site and get offered way more on top of the $500 credit.

Some Chinese characters is not displayed as ???.
Could you please fix this coding problem?

I have a hard time understanding this, and so does the script :(

upload_2018-2-12_21-9-38.png

Ok 2 questions...

I had one referral maybe 15 months ago.... and I have 3 in the current program...does one more get me to 5 and unlock the secret level ? Or does the one from the previous program not count towards that?

Question 2.... where the heck are my arachnid wheels... ordered 1/2/18 and my app just says processing!!! Week 7 is here... and i am down to 4/32nds on my current set LOL

Ok 2 questions...

I had one referral maybe 15 months ago.... and I have 3 in the current program...does one more get me to 5 and unlock the secret level ? Or does the one from the previous program not count towards that?

Question 2.... where the heck are my arachnid wheels... ordered 1/2/18 and my app just says processing!!! Week 7 is here... and i am down to 4/32nds on my current set LOL
The prizes used to reset with every referral program. Since your previous referral was from 15 months ago, it would not count in this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.