Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime between 4:00pm and 6:30pm Pacific got the second one on my account. So that means from the time you started this, it took about a day and a half for one referral.

Wondering what the momentum would be for others. (especially since you're trying to get to two referrals from this. (as well as our own efforts.)

Very cool! Ok, @Bgarret -- you're up next!

Let us know when you get two referrals, so we can move on to the next person.

Reactions: Bgarret
Here's mine -
Referral | Tesla Motors
tesla.JPG

Very cool! Ok, @Bgarret -- you're up next!

Let us know when you get two referrals, so we can move on to the next person.
Thanks Hank...just checked and nothing yet. Will check regularly - picking up my 2014 S85 on Thursday in Highland Park....I'm sure there are a couple things it "needs". Appreciate you building community and spreading the wealth Hank. Will post any referrals and pics on the CPO thread of Thursday's delivery.

Cheers.

It's too late now since I already set the rules, but if/when there is another referral round, I'll randomize the selection of the referral links so everyone has an equal chance of being selected to get the two referrals. If for instance we can generate 2 referrals every 4 days, that means that we'll only get to the next eight people in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.