Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the ESA comes with a $200 deductible per instance. Can also use the credits for Tesla Gear. That Golf Bag looks tempting, however, I do not have time for golf :p I converted my PowerWall into service credits, as who the heck knows when tesla will bring the powerwall to Wisconsin, so I am using that to get a Dual Charger on my 90D, then i will have 1500 left over. I will put that towards the ESA, or another nifty Tesla Coffee Mug to make a set :)

While I'm on the subject of the coffee mugs Tesla has now, Wish they'd produce a whole Dinnerware set. I'd go for that in a heartbeat! Plates, bowls, forks, spoons knives, etc... :D Might as well complete the whole Life conversion to EV. Must Fully Tesla Out ones life!

Nope. I have tix for the Model 3 unveiling and no word on that either. I did hear from them on the first Powerwall I won, but asked by e-mail about the second one and radio silence. Having sold $5M of product for Tesla, I would expect they would treat their influencer community a little better.

I will be attending too, one of Bjorn extra tickets. I'm surprised they don't have the date yet. Especially for those traveling internationally. Some people, Like Bjorn and Ammery, need Visa's to enter the USA, VISA's don't always happen overnight (Sometimes, if strings are pulled, but if complications etc...). And international Airline tickets. At least Europe to USA is easier, then say China to USA, or USA to China.

I will be attending too, one of Bjorn extra tickets. I'm surprised they don't have the date yet. Especially for those traveling internationally. Some people, Like Bjorn and Ammery, need Visa's to enter the USA, VISA's don't always happen overnight (Sometimes, if strings are pulled, but if complications etc...). And international Airline tickets. At least Europe to USA is easier, then say China to USA, or USA to China.

Let's not get crazy now. :) Bjorn and Ammery won't need a Visa to enter the US. Citizens of these countries are waived from a Visa requirement:

Screen Shot 2016-02-28 at 11.38.49 AM.png

Canadian citizens don't require Visas to enter the US, so they're not on the list of countries where the Visa requirement is currently waived (a little convoluted, but it does make sense). We like our neighbors to the north. And they better get that wall up fast, because I suspect a bunch of us might be heading in that direction if certain events were to ever come about.

I don't know if he's a Norwegian citizen or not. If he is, he doesn't need a visa to enter the US if he's going to be here 90 days or less. This applies to pretty much all of Western Europe, plus Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea as well as a few other countries.
https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visa-waiver-program.html

Regardless, it is more time consuming and more expensive for most non-Americans to attend Tesla events than Americans, most of whom can drive there for free :biggrin:

Edit: Whoops, didn't see Bonnie's post about this. Essentially, people coming from countries that are part of the visa waiver program get an automatic 90 day visa without any paperwork. For Mexican and Canadian citizens, I believe they fall under a different program that doesn't require a visa at all.

I don't know if he's a Norwegian citizen or not. If he is, he doesn't need a visa to enter the US if he's going to be here 90 days or less. This applies to pretty much all of Western Europe, plus Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea as well as a few other countries.
https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visa-waiver-program.html

Regardless, it is more time consuming and more expensive for most non-Americans to attend Tesla events than Americans, most of whom can drive there for free :biggrin:

Edit: Whoops, didn't see Bonnie's post about this. Essentially, people coming from countries that are part of the visa waiver program get an automatic 90 day visa without any paperwork. For Mexican and Canadian citizens, I believe they fall under a different program that doesn't require a visa at all.
I could be wrong, but I believe Canadians need a visa for visits over 90 days.

The easiest time I ever had crossing the border was when traffic was diverted from Portal to a remote crossing in Montana due to flooding. The border agents seemed glad to see people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.