Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been at a referral count of 6 since the extension of the program.
Just got another referral yesterday, now the count is down to 1. Does that mean I am eligible to another round of prizes? Tried emailing Tesla, but doubt will ever get an answer just like in the past. So I thought I might ask here on the forum in case anyone has some info. Thanks

Hi,
Just ordered model X in the store. Service advisor told me that He can add the referral code later. So, would love give someone the referral credit.

Perfer someone with a model x and are willing to talk about your car, please let me know and send me your code. Vets gets priority...

Hi,
Just ordered model X in the store. Service advisor told me that He can add the referral code later. So, would love give someone the referral credit.

Perfer someone with a model x and are willing to talk about your car, please let me know and send me your code. Vets gets priority...
You can use mine. I'm waiting for my X to go into production

http://ts.la/lucky4626

Last edited:
Reactions: HankLloydRight
I had been at a referral count of 6 since the extension of the program.
Just got another referral yesterday, now the count is down to 1. Does that mean I am eligible to another round of prizes? Tried emailing Tesla, but doubt will ever get an answer just like in the past. So I thought I might ask here on the forum in case anyone has some info. Thanks

That's what happened to pretty much all of us. Yes, you are eligible for all the prizes all over again, so we're told by a few members that were lucky enough to get a confirmation from Tesla.

I don't have an X, but I've had my S for 9 months now and would be happy to answer any questions. or if you're, say, debating about colour (int or ext), I've previously posted a bunch of pics of my combo (see sig) which perhaps might help you.

p.s. a forum mod recently told me referral codes aren't allowed in sigs and asked me to remove mine :( so if anybody needs a code please feel free to ask!

Well, since everyone else is posting their referral code I guess I'll add mine :) :
http://ts.la/patrick9793

But regarding the referral program, if one receives enough referral credits for one item, say 5 for the wheels, do they also receive the jacket and duffel?

And if someone get the 10 referrals to receive an invite to a Tesla unveiling event does that include transportation to/from the event?

Apologies if this has been asked before. I did go back through the last few pages but not all 90+.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.