Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone with a tech background and access to a machine with PHP, I've written a quick and dirty curl script to login and periodically check your referral count and email you only when it changes. I was tired of constantly logging into the MyTesla page, so now it's automatic. ;)

The script requires your MyTesla email address, password, and your RN#.

If you're interested in this script, just PM me.

Reactions: Saxena
I would like to know if anybody got confirmation about powerwall installation included in the first referral program.
The answer of Tesla Energy in the Netherlands was that I had to pay for that myself.
I am not happy with that answer, but not sure who to turn to (had some challenges using the credits as well.....)
I'd rather have credits to use towards maintenance program / winter set though, but for that incl. excl. might also be important to know.
I haven't been lucky on that front too (to get info about that option)

Of course, it will not hinder me in staying a Tesla EVangelist....:)

To stay on topic with all those codes flying around over here. Mine is available but.... you'll have to work for that discount by at least listening to my explanation why buying a Tesla is het best thing you can do:cool:

I think the Model X p90DL winner has not been announced as they may be waiting for all the winners referred people to take delivery. As each 'qualified' referral get an opportunity for the raffle.
What would really suck for the potential winner is that if they even lost one referral to cancellation they might loose the raffle prize.
The reason I saying this is as a friend of mine who had five referrals at the end of the last referral did not get the wheels because one of his referral cancelled.

Also after today's announcement they should upgrade the winner to p100DL ;)

Last edited:
I suspect the winner will be able to get a P100DL...if they pay the $10k upgrade fee from a P90DL.

I too had five referrals, but apparently lost one, so no new wheels for me. That's OK - my on-the-way Model S will have 21" wheels anyway, and while I like the handling, I'm not sure I want two sets - better to have 19's for winter.

:eek:I am still confused. Is this an extension of the referral program or Is this a new program making us eligible to get new awards all over again. Does anyone have a definitive answer from tesla in writing.
Also no word from them regarding the 1099 situation. Because if they do give a 1099 , it would even be for the jacket and the bag not only the wheels:mad:
I fail to understand why tesla is not answering our emails regarding this matter, as I am sure many of us have asked them this question.

The reason I am asking is that my referral count is showing up as 6, though I only got one more referral since the extension On the other hand my friends referral count is at 1, who like me has had only one referral since the extension, and was maxed out five referrals prior to this.

And if we are getting 1099 some of us may not even want the bag or jacket. As far as the wheels , doubt most of us would want to pay around $3500 in taxes for them. :eek:

And I need one more for the wheels so I can sell it and use that money towards the 100 kWh upgrade that costs me 20K instead of 10K because I took delivery of my P90DL too early!

Please contact me for referral code details, as I am still not ready to post the link online...:D

I have thought about it, and one option could be selling the Model S tires, and put Model X tires (winter?) on them.
But I think that they will look best at a Model S, so I decided to sell both sets and use that to purchase maintenance program / winterset on std 20".

Status
Not open for further replies.