Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FedEx account. It let's you get notifications any time a FedEx package is destined for your address, regardless of whether the sender sends you notification.

And... it was the jacket. It is pretty lightweight, but is rain-resistant material. Has embroidered first initial and last name.

View attachment 205673View attachment 205674

Nice Jacket! I figured this is the one that would arrive. Interested to see what the new "exclusive thermal jacket".

Thanks Erik

First program I ordered a jacket in my size. The second, a jacket in my wife's size. I hope I don't like her jacket more... haha. I still haven't heard anything on my wheels after the email from the first program and after reading some responses, it scares me. I'm really looking forward to them.

Save a $1000 on your new Tesla Referral | Tesla

no word on my powerwall.... I'll get a 2nd one this time a round, guess they will install two someday.... would rather get one and some solar panels...

Did anyone ever receive the Powerwall promised in the first program? I finally took the $3500 cash equivalent as a discount on a new car. My rims were apparently waiting for one more delivery from the July program. That straggler must be taking delivery soon or maybe they are just going to give me the disappointing call.

Did anyone ever receive the Powerwall promised in the first program? I finally took the $3500 cash equivalent as a discount on a new car. My rims were apparently waiting for one more delivery from the July program. That straggler must be taking delivery soon or maybe they are just going to give me the disappointing call.
My friend from VA has his Powerwall from the referral program up and running. He got it a few months back. This was the fall 2015 program, when I got my September 2015 car with his magical VA rebate of $2k (those days are long gone though, $1000 for everyone one now).
I worked pretty hard to get him those five referrals back then, as anyone one else's code, including mine, were not worth as much. Wanted to make sure he got something out of it! And he did, and he still owes me a drink. ;-)

First program I ordered a jacket in my size. The second, a jacket in my wife's size. I hope I don't like her jacket more... haha. I still haven't heard anything on my wheels after the email from the first program and after reading some responses, it scares me. I'm really looking forward to them.

Save a $1000 on your new Tesla Referral | Tesla
Yea seems like they were making the let down calls this past weekend. But doesn't sound like a lot of staff is dedicated to the referal program so who knows if they contacted everyone. Ignorance is bliss, right?

• Love
Reactions: Steve S
I just discovered somebody in the last few weeks used my referral code. If it was someone reading this the forum, thank you. :)

May you get a perfect car and enjoy it at least half as much as I enjoy mine (which would still be more enjoyment most people get out of any ICE)!

Reactions: Reeler
Status
Not open for further replies.