Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was unexpected. Thanks, Tesla!

upload_2017-1-9_14-58-32.png
upload_2017-1-9_14-58-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-9_14-58-48.png
    upload_2017-1-9_14-58-48.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 46
I just received a small package from Tesla informing me they were sorry for how long it was taking for my custom awards (wheels) to arrive. I'm impressed and thankful. Amazing company.

Attachments

• IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    358.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: bradjc
just hit my 10 referrals for this program, looking forward to the special edition powerwall, although I still haven't received my first powerwall from the initial program... maybe I can get a new powerwall and some solar panels instead of the other powerall? :)

just hit my 10 referrals for this program, looking forward to the special edition powerwall, although I still haven't received my first powerwall from the initial program... maybe I can get a new powerwall and some solar panels instead of the other powerall? :)

I finally gave up on getting my powerwalls from the old programs. I just took the $3500 in discount against a new Model S.

you let them off easy, the original offer included install which makes it a pricey situation... now they don't say including install....

I hate having a startup company owe me things. Right now they still owe me a couple sets of rims, a bag and a jacket. This whole referral program implementation has been a disaster. Maybe I will have one of those apology trinkets waiting for me at home tonight, but wouldn't it have been as logistically easy to send out a bag or jacket?

Is there any proof they even gave away the cars promised to lottery winners? It is surprising that with the many they have raffled off no one has come forward in the blogosphere.

I hate having a startup company owe me things. Right now they still owe me a couple sets of rims, a bag and a jacket. This whole referral program implementation has been a disaster. Maybe I will have one of those apology trinkets waiting for me at home tonight, but wouldn't it have been as logistically easy to send out a bag or jacket?

Is there any proof they even gave away the cars promised to lottery winners? It is surprising that with the many they have raffled off no one has come forward in the blogosphere.

Im with you. Im sure theres a reason why they dont have a tracker of sorts.

true, waiting for my wheels as well, I was told end of January.....

Reeler - They are blowing it with you, you have been a top salesperson. I've sold 3 or 4 each go round, never enough for wheels or Powerwall, but I did get my bag and jacket a couple weeks ago, but no trinket!? Hope you get your goods soon.

Reactions: Reeler
I got the same tan trinkets. I am thinking this is an apology for my rims not arriving from the program that ended in July? Anyone have thoughts on which program Tesla is apologizing for?

I don't even own the car I ordered the rims for in the program that ended in July. If the color could be changed, I could use them on my new Model S. As I recall, they didn't even ask what car you wanted them for and we owned both a Model X and Model S at the time. I think the arachnid rims only were for the Model S, but they would look great on our Model X if they gave us the right tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.