Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s another referral link / coupon code good for free unlimited Supercharging and a $1,000 discount / credit toward a new Model S or Model X :

My Tesla Referral Code

Thanks in advance to anyone who uses my code!

Syswei,

Repeatedly spamming this thread with your referral code is bad etiquette, and is wasting your time if you do not contribute to the ongoing discussions.

Give it a break, please.

Hello all,

I wondered if anyone have come across any information as of what would happen in the very unlikely event I manage to get 5 referrals before the end of the referral period, but after the Semitruck unweiling. Will there be any reward after the powerwall or will that be the final one?

And since I am one referral short of the wheels, I'd be very grateful if anyone would use my referral link for their $1,000 discount & Free unlimited supercharging.

Referral code

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra
Hello all,

I wondered if anyone have come across any information as of what would happen in the very unlikely event I manage to get 5 referrals before the end of the referral period, but after the Semitruck unweiling. Will there be any reward after the powerwall or will that be the final one?
In previous referral programs, they offered an invite to a future unveiling event and then changed it to indicate the Model 3 event. I would guess that after the semi event they would do something similar and change it to indicate a generic future event.

Well, in the last 16 days you've posted your own code to this thread seven different times. I don't think you need a moderator to tell you that is excessive. What if everyone did that? There would be no room for any legitimate conversation or questions.

I agree. Post once at MOST, and only if it's in the context of a meaningful contribution to the thread. For example, buying advice, description of your experiences with your car (good or bad), answering other owners' questions, etc. otherwise, it's considered spamming and I guarantee you random readers of this thread won't be running to use your code. Doesn't work that easily!! It's the heavy contributors who rack up referrals. And for good reason.

0515555F-4E72-4907-B2FB-37CFA97620E2.png
9738B493-B04B-476A-A77A-6DF6F7824EA3.png
Got an email for my Service Center preference for my archnids today for this latest round of referrals. It does come with install and tires but did not allow me to specify color. Since the picture of the car has silver wheels, I am assuming that is what I am getting which would be my preference since I have grey turbines . I also got an email for the powerwall 2.

Last edited:
I dont get the referral programme for UK residents (or non USA fo that matter). The 2nd prize is for early supply of solar roof tiles which are not available in the UK (or anywhere) yet - bit like saying you have a won a trip to Mars - impossible!. The prize to go to the launch of the semi unit is plain silly unless you live near the factory. The others are good prizes but surely a "free" annual service would be more use?

Reactions: Mjølner
I dont get the referral programme for UK residents (or non USA fo that matter). The 2nd prize is for early supply of solar roof tiles which are not available in the UK (or anywhere) yet - bit like saying you have a won a trip to Mars - impossible!. The prize to go to the launch of the semi unit is plain silly unless you live near the factory. The others are good prizes but surely a "free" annual service would be more use?
A large number of people do travel for the events. I've seen Bjorn from Norway at multiple events and at the Gigafactory event, there were dozens of people from Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.