Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is an invite worth to you? :D To some people, it may be worth it... And I assume you’d have to make up identities for that.... I think Tesla might catch on if the same person ordered five cars in a week....

Haha of course I'm kidding!! I'll watch the Semi unveiling online.

BTW One more referral and I'll get that token for priority getting a Tesla Solar Roof. If anyone needs one, let me know as you can have it if you use my referral or if that person doesn't want it. I live in an apartment so it's useless to me.

Hate to Beg, Had 3 cancellations due to the price drops and they have not re-ordered yet, so now I'm 3 short for the Semi Event. If anyone can spare good ol' Kman a +1 for the Semi event, I'd be eternally great-full!

I'd love to Live Stream the event to my Channel again like I did the Model 3 delivery event.

I would but I need five more referrals but I believe I got one (first this year) early today from the forum but nothing on MyTesla yet.

Hi everyone
I am now one referral away from the wheels. I've been dreaming of getting these new wheels to replace my scratched up turbines by the previous owner! If someone could please use my referral and send me a message so I can personally thank you that would be greatly appreciated!! You would help another Tesla look much better on the road :)
My Tesla Referral Code

Hey guys. I received a second Tesla roller suitcase today. I have been using the other one and I really like it. But I don’t need two. It’s in the box and unopened. If any of you have the Tesla Duffel bag I would like to trade. Pm me if interested.
Thanks

Attachments

• A4EBD952-4209-4473-A4F5-EA978CD9242A.jpeg
    A4EBD952-4209-4473-A4F5-EA978CD9242A.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 52
Hey guys. I received a second Tesla roller suitcase today. I have been using the other one and I really like it. But I don’t need two. It’s in the box and unopened. If any of you have the Tesla Duffel bag I would like to trade. Pm me if interested.
Thanks
We received another one today as well. Looks like this is from the program that ended in March 2017.

Hi Everyone, I got my 5th referral today, Woohoo!. Here is the catch, bad accident this weekend may have totaled the car. I will find out next week. Anyone have an opinion how I hold on to my referrals, and gifts while going through this mess? I was hoping to get to 10 for the next gen discount, but now I have no idea whats going to happen.

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
The VIN will stay on your mytesla account until someone transfers it out (insurance co?), or you tell Tesla to remove it. As long as the car is still on your mytesla account, your referral link should still work. And even once it's removed, your earned referrals won't go away. Once you get a replacement car put back onto your account, your link will work again (same link, it won't change). And there's a good chance it might still work in the interim, but don't quote me on that. Just remember that all the referrals and awards are linked to the account, not the car.

Hi Everyone, I got my 5th referral today, Woohoo!. Here is the catch, bad accident this weekend may have totaled the car. I will find out next week. Anyone have an opinion how I hold on to my referrals, and gifts while going through this mess? I was hoping to get to 10 for the next gen discount, but now I have no idea whats going to happen.

It would involve some work on your part, but if they total it out, you could buy the car back from the insurance company and part it out selling off all the undamaged parts. Then the car will never be registered to anyone else until you scrap the hulk.

Too bad about the accident. It always sucks, and even worse when you lose a car you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.