Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by a gigafactory employee that the delivery of Powerwalls was heavily impacted by Elons promise to Australia for the powerpacks. That blindsided the factory and it's all hands on deck to meet that promise. Very few Powerwalls are coming out in the mean time. Some, but few. Also not surprised they are prioritizing the paying customer over the freebies.

• Informative
Reactions: MP3Mike
HUGE update happening NOW!!!

solar referral.JPG

MyTesla.JPG

prizes 1.JPG

prizes 2.JPG

Kinda bummed the $1000 discount is ending Oct 31st though.

Yes, I'm surprised they are implementing this removal of the $1,000 prior to year end. The previous language referenced December 31. This is a pretty significant change.

And curious how the revisions to the prizes will work. I guess everyone with at least two referrals will now get a second email about a mini-Tesla or wall connector.

Reactions: David29
Yes, I'm surprised they are implementing this removal of the $1,000 prior to year end. The previous language referenced December 31. This is a pretty significant change.

And curious how the revisions to the prizes will work. I guess everyone with at least two referrals will now get a second email about a mini-Tesla or wall connector.

I'm very curious. my Dad took delivery on Tuesday and i haven't gotten an email about the mini model S yet, so i wonder if i can still pick between the two. i'll update when i hear.

That is cool. I just got a second referral! So hopefully will get the wall charger. Just need 2 more to get the powerwall...

Anyone in North Jersey looking to order and want to test drive or have questions about Tesla/Charging/PSEG/Solar dont hesitate to PM me. More than happy to help answer questions and provide contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.