Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone owed by Tesla for the referral program? Here is my list:

Round 5: July 18, 2016 - October 15, 2016
5 -- 21” Arachnid / 22" Turbine wheels+tires+install
3 -- Exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket

Round 6: October 15, 2016 - January 15, 2017
7 -- Powerwall 2 Red, signed

Round 8: March 16 to June 15, 2017
5 -- Powerwall 2 Red, signed
2 -- Tesla rolling carry-on
1 -- Tesla Gigafactory tour+1 (no invite or way to redeem)

Round 9: May 19 to Dec 31, 2017
3 -- Silver Arachnid rims
2 -- Solar Roof token
1 -- Model S for Kids (ordered, but not delivered)

If you need a list of the different prizes for the different phases, go here: History of Referral Program Prizes

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
My White Tesla with Satin Black 21" Arachnid wheels....

IMG_9416.JPG
IMG_9417.JPG
IMG_9412.JPG
IMG_9418.JPG

What is everyone owed by Tesla for the referral program? Here is my list:

Round 5: July 18, 2016 - October 15, 2016
5 -- 21” Arachnid / 22" Turbine wheels+tires+install
3 -- Exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket

Round 6: October 15, 2016 - January 15, 2017
7 -- Powerwall 2 Red, signed

Round 8: March 16 to June 15, 2017
5 -- Powerwall 2 Red, signed
2 -- Tesla rolling carry-on
1 -- Tesla Gigafactory tour+1 (no invite or way to redeem)

Round 9: May 19 to Dec 31, 2017
3 -- Silver Arachnid rims
2 -- Solar Roof token
1 -- Model S for Kids (ordered, but not delivered)

If you need a list of the different prizes for the different phases, go here: History of Referral Program Prizes
I'm still waiting for the Tesla carry-on from round 8. As for the Gigafactory tour, there was a page in the rewards claim site for round 8 that just gave instructions covering who to e-mail to arrange the tour (I have a screenshot, just not on my phone).

I'm still waiting for the Tesla carry-on from round 8. As for the Gigafactory tour, there was a page in the rewards claim site for round 8 that just gave instructions covering who to e-mail to arrange the tour (I have a screenshot, just not on my phone).
Yeah you just email them when you want to go. They are 1 hour tours, Monday thru Friday if I recall right. Of you're going to be anywhere near there I recommend going. I did a Tahoe\gigafactory tour. Great combo. Could also do Reno. Here's the email too:
[email protected]

Yeah you just email them when you want to go. They are 1 hour tours, Monday thru Friday if I recall right. Of you're going to be anywhere near there I recommend going. I did a Tahoe\gigafactory tour. Great combo. Could also do Reno. Here's the email too:
[email protected]
Also another great tip is, DON'T follow Tesla navigation for getting there. It takes you a really long way out and dead end at the time when I was there, though they were working on opening it. Sad that their own navigation can't get you to their own locations.

• Informative
Reactions: Mokuzai
Ok.. here's the deal. I tentatively have sold my Powerwall awards, but they are "not sure" if the Powerwall awards are transferable, but he's going to look into it and will get back to me on Friday.

But I told him, according to the survey they sent out in May (see image below), it appears the PW can be installed anywhere/for anyone.

The other info is that they don't just "deliver" the powerwalls, they want to set up an engineering interview to figure out the best way to install the units in your current power and/or solar system.

The award actually includes the $5500 powerwall, the $700 transfer/gateway switch, and up to $1000 of install "credit".

No dates yet, but he did mention that their engineering resources are spread pretty thin because of Puerto Rico.

upload_2017-2-2_22-48-52-png.213125
Did they let you know if the PW2 award is transferable?

Did they let you know if the PW2 award is transferable?

They're still trying to work that out as they are finding out that a lot of people who won the award can't install PWs or want to assign them to someone else. But the definitely said they are not transferable. They did mention tax issues they are trying to work through as well. I should get a call mid-week with their alternatives or options with the PW award. Once I hear something definitive, I'll post it here.

• Informative
Reactions: Nerdy_Engineer
Status
Not open for further replies.