Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got redemption email for the wheels. They aren't giving me the option for Arachnid wheels, only the Model X 22" Turbines or a week in a New Model S or X. Sending a email...... Since I have yet to EVER get ANY response over the past 2 years from the referral team, doubt I'll get one this time. If they aren't giving the Arachnid's any longer, this is a major F-Up for the referral program again...

Will keep you posted.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Just got redemption email for the wheels. They aren't giving me the option for Arachnid wheels, only the Model X 22" Turbines or a week in a New Model S or X. Sending a email...... Since I have yet to EVER get ANY response over the past 2 years from the referral team, doubt I'll get one this time. If they aren't giving the Arachnid's any longer, this is a major F-Up for the referral program again...

Will keep you posted.
If it's the 22" Turbines, it sounds like they think you have an X instead of an S. If they stopped doing Arachnids, I think they would've offered you the 21" Turbines, not 22" Turbines.

Not so many days left now of free supercharging.
Nobody knows if we ever will see free supercharging again when buying a new car.

So if anyone has plans to buy a Model S or X soon please use my referral link to get yourself free supercharging on your Tesla.
Click here -----> Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

You can also bring this referral code to the Tesla sales advisor: ROBERT7701

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-121540.png
    Screenshot_20180103-121540.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 73

Will keep you posted.

Thanks for the glimmer of hope that I may actually get an email about the wheels soon. I too sent them an email, but only one a couple weeks ago with the hope that by some miracle they would reply o_O Real world problems...

should get my redemption email for the arachnids this week.. YEAHHHH!!!!

Now what do I do with my current staggered 21"s.... trying to time it and run the current tires out of tread.... but should i keep the rims or clean them up and post them for sale??? part of me says to keep them and if i sell the car i can put them back on... on the other hand if i do sell the car I can always buy a set to swap out at the time... so do I store them or sell them?????

thoughts?

Can't believe it, less then 24 hours to get a response!!! Apparently, even though I had two model s's and currently own a model s, my Model X that I owned for all of 10 minutes which isn't even and has never been present in "My Tesla" page (Flipped it immediately to a friend so I could afford my 90D) was the only vehicle that showed in my account for the referral reward system.

It's fixed now :) Astonished I got a response at all let alone less then 24 hours.

Anyone get an update on the solar token award? My sister is on the list to get a solar roof. Her Tesla contact says they expect to have roof deliveries in California in the next couple of months and that she is at the top of the list.

Kinda sucks that this solar token award isn't worth anything if she can get her roof before I can even get the token.

Ordered my rims today..... HOW LONG NOW????

Wow, looks like you went quickly from that one referral to 3. Good luck on getting the powerwall.

I am 1 referral away from the rims, have tried to be as helpfull as possible but here in Norway I have had several refferals poached due to people throwing money at the buyers. So I have kind of given up on it. Powerwall would be awesome. A guy can dream, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.