Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
08A3D4AE-C058-4790-A234-A96D020A5950.jpeg
Got a reply (incredibly quick)

According to @HankLloydRight the referral Program people are unaware of this credit availability but Tesla Energy people who possess the Powerwalls will offer. Correct?

Correct.

I suppose. I asked the rep to investigate further

Please see this thread: Buying or selling a Powerwall 2? A warning...

The "Referral program" email or team don't know about the credit for the powerwalls. Many people have already received the credit(s). The email you got is the standard form reply for people asking for any credits or exchanges on the referral awards. Until the referral program team gets up to speed on the PW2 award installation program, they will continue to reply with their stock answer.

Also, in other countries like Canada, the credit-for-powerwall award is nearly automatic.

Correct.

The "Referral program" email or team don't know about the credit for the powerwalls. Many people have already received the credit(s). The email you got is the standard form reply for people asking for any credits or exchanges on the referral awards. Until the referral program team gets up to speed on the PW2 award installation program, they will continue to reply with their stock answer.

Also, in other countries like Canada, the credit-for-powerwall award is nearly automatic.
Thanks hank. I know I read it somewhere, just couldn’t find the thread

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Correct.

Hope this works for me when the time comes. Would much prefer a $5500 credit toward my Model 3.

We are still missing one jacket from 2016 and two carry-on bags as well. We haven't tried contacting them recently. Maybe it is time to send another email...
I contacted them and included VIN in email and listed what’s missing. They immediately shipped and replied with tracking numbers. They just received a shipment of carry on bags 2 weeks ago. Email before they’re gone!!

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Status
Not open for further replies.