Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my speculation as well back on #6204. I think Tesla will bring WiFi and power monitoring like juicebox integration. Also a software connection to powerwalls. It can't take 7 months to make a new cover.
I agree! Integration with Powerwalls would be great as well. We will be installing the new wall connectors, solar and Powerwalls in the coming months and it would be great if they could communicate with each other. It would be quite useful if the Powerwalls could automatically stop supplying power to the wall connectors if there was a power outage. As it is now, I think the charging cars could possibly discharge the Powerwalls entirely (or down to the limit they are set at) and then there wouldn't be sufficient backup power for the house.

• Love
Reactions: Utahken
708AB83B-E413-4420-B80E-F8CBC75F8D18.jpeg
When did the Roadster change from “to be announced” to “discount available on new Roadster order “ ?

Is the referral programme bust or simply a joke?

I have been lied to about all 3 referral prizes by the EU referral team and they have even tripped themselves up with conflicting lies - personally this is unacceptable and I believe that Trading Standards should get involved,
The referral programme makes Tesla as a company look like a joke based on my experience.

Anyone get an update when the signature black HPWC ships?
I inquired today and was told they would start shipping at the end of April.
oh now it's the end of April.

I was first told march then beginning of April guess soon it will be beginning of May.
Just noticed my Lootbox in the iOS app is now saying “Available starting May 2018”
Last I looked a few weeks ago it said March

I am waiting the ONLY ONE new owner help to bring me to next Tesla unveiling event
I am doing e marketing and got the the funniest job to attend next Tesla Unveiling. Haha also the best excuse to visit US i had never been..
1f61d.png

Also i will upgrade my S to X because of this job haha
It is my first referral during 1Feb to 30Apr which also have 500 USD credit.
Extra Special offer in addtion to referral discount will be given for the ONE owner from sponsorship of digital media
Please PM me if interested

Just had another referral stolen by a Tesla Sales associate. My referral definitely gave them my code, but the SA silently replaced it with some other code and didn't tell the buyer. Now once the inventory car was delivered, they're refusing to change it. This is the third time this has happened to me. I'm thinking of tweeting Elon Musk about it. The sales people shouldn't be substituting their own (or friend's codes) for real referrals.
Since the new MCU showed up recently, three of my referrals "changed".
  1. One changed from Ordered to Cancelled even though his order had been around for months. I guess he wasn't given the option of changing his order or maybe he just cancelled for an unrelated reason.
  2. One disappeared from Ordered for over a week and then showed back up on the list as having active order.
  3. One disappeared from Ordered three days ago but is still missing.
I'll give #3 another week or so before I start trying to figure out where that referral disappeared to.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but if I use a referral code with the $500 credit, when does the credit become usable?

Do you have to wait until delivery of your vehicle or is it available before then?

Thanks.

Since the new MCU showed up recently, three of my referrals "changed".
  1. One changed from Ordered to Cancelled even though his order had been around for months. I guess he wasn't given the option of changing his order or maybe he just cancelled for an unrelated reason.
  2. One disappeared from Ordered for over a week and then showed back up on the list as having active order.
  3. One disappeared from Ordered three days ago but is still missing.
I'll give #3 another week or so before I start trying to figure out where that referral disappeared to.

Same here lost a referral randomly that showed delivered since last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.