Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had issues redeeming Powerwalls recently? I don't remember having any issues when redeeming mine last year. A friend tried redeeming his and the status shows up as "Tap to redeem award" right after he tries to redeem it. It lets him redeem it again (and again) and just keeps showing the "Tap to redeem award" message. o_O

Has anyone had issues redeeming Powerwalls recently? I don't remember having any issues when redeeming mine last year. A friend tried redeeming his and the status shows up as "Tap to redeem award" right after he tries to redeem it. It lets him redeem it again (and again) and just keeps showing the "Tap to redeem award" message. o_O
I’ve got two pending and it’s in limbo. Same with arachnids. Loot box got weird and had us select the 22” wheels again for our X but no word. When we hit issue paradise with our cars and the program we kind of stopped sharing our codes and opinions. The wall charger randomly showed up though.

I’ve asked Tesla about those the power wall multiples times and they always say it’s in the works and no one has it. Too lazy to call that statement out. :(

I got down to them pulling permits for my install near Denver, then nothing for months. I asked for status and they said that they are doing no Powerwall installs until at least next year. It was further clarified that no timeline could be committed to. I thought it was specific to my house so asked if I could get an install at any of the other properties I own in various states. The answer was no--nothing could be installed anywhere.

I got down to them pulling permits for my install near Denver, then nothing for months. I asked for status and they said that they are doing no Powerwall installs until at least next year. It was further clarified that no timeline could be committed to. I thought it was specific to my house so asked if I could get an install at any of the other properties I own in various states. The answer was no--nothing could be installed anywhere.
Yeah. I heard that installs are delayed until next year. I'm just wondering if everyone is seeing the same thing in the app where it keeps saying "Tap to redeem award". Do yours show "Processing" or something?

Yeah. I heard that installs are delayed until next year. I'm just wondering if everyone is seeing the same thing in the app where it keeps saying "Tap to redeem award". Do yours show "Processing" or something?

No, mine says “Status: Available starting March 2018” and when you click on it, it further states: “The exclusive Founders Series Powerwall 2 will be installed at the address you provided below” and it has my home address.

Last edited:
No, mine says “Status: Available starting March 2018” and when you click on it, it further states: “The exclusive Founders Series Powerwall 2 will be installed at the address you provided below and it has my home address.”
Yeah. My Powerwalls from 2017 have that message and were installed in July. It's just odd that this one keeps going in an endless "redeeming" loop.

Are you guys seeing this in the loot box? The wheels are gone.

F8A090AF-A32C-4F0C-AD2B-E5D8A176F1E5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.