Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.. I am getting my Tesla delivered next week and can add a referral to the order. I was thinking of buying a Tesla wall connector but saw that some are offering the wall connector in exchange for using their referral code. If anyone has one available, please let me know and I can add your referral code to my booking in exchange for the wall connector. Let me know.

Last edited:
Hello.. I am getting my Tesla delivered next week and can add a referral to the order. I was thinking of buying a Tesla wall connector but saw that some are offering the wall connector in exchange for using their referral code. If anyone has one available, please let me know and I can add your referral code to my booking in exchange for the wall connector. Let me know.
I've got a spare one. PM me.

Thank you everyone.. Got hooked up with one. Not looking anymore.

Congrats! I was also lucky like you and had my 5th referral just after it switched from 4th to 5th referral. My 5th referral (my mom) takes delivery this weekend.
However, one thing is weird: the order was made on the Sep 3rd, but they changed their order on Oct 10th to an identical inventory model which could be delivered earlier. The order date in my loot box for their order also changed to Oct 10th as well. After Sep 17th the prizes changed again, and for the 5th referral you don't get the powerwall anymore.
I asked the people from the referral program if they could clarify if I could still get my powerwall prize, since the order didn't change. My mom also gets free Supercharging because she ordered with my referral before Sep 17th. I haven't gotten an anwser back yet unfortunately. I hope they honour the Original order date for the referral prize, would suck that I get blocked from the powerwall just because the delivery date get pushed forward thanks to an identical delivery.

Anybody else had a similar case already happen?

My loot box was updated ahead of the delivery scheduled for Saturday, without the powerwall reward, only the unveil invitation, which I cannot attend anyway.
I have not yet gotten a reply from the referral program regardign this, but I feel quite cheated in this, especially since they apparently do honour 2 powerwall rewards in similar cases as mine. Losing out on a big reward just because the delivery date was advanced makes zero sense to me, and I hope they make this right.

My loot box was updated ahead of the delivery scheduled for Saturday, without the powerwall reward, only the unveil invitation, which I cannot attend anyway.
I have not yet gotten a reply from the referral program regardign this, but I feel quite cheated in this, especially since they apparently do honour 2 powerwall rewards in similar cases as mine. Losing out on a big reward just because the delivery date was advanced makes zero sense to me, and I hope they make this right.
The delivery date shouldn't matter, it's based one order date

The delivery date shouldn't matter, it's based one order date

Exactly! The delivery date was able to be advanced because an identical inventory car was avaiable, and they switched the order. The Original order didn't get canceled, but they apparently changed the ordering date. The free unlimited supercharging is also still included in the order, so at least that part is honored in the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.