Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day for $7,500 tax credit!!!

Looking for a referral code:
Here you go. daniel5646
Link: Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

*9 months free Supercharging

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels

Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

I already have a wall connector. I have another one ready to redeem in my loot box from previous referral. If you purchase a car using my code I'll tell Tesla to ship the wall connector to you. I get a set of wheels. You get a wall connector. Everyone wins.

PM me if interested.

note: hey mods... if this is not allowed here for some reason, please remove.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
Happy New Year everyone.. If anyone got the car yesterday and didnt get time to add a referral code, you can call up to add the code to your account.

Though the tax credit is cut by half, the car is awesome ans its still worth the price. If anyone from Southeast Michigan is on the fence about the Model 3, PM me and I can meet up with you and answer any questions you may have. I can also arrange a test drive in my car so that you will not loose the extra 3 months of supercharging by taking test drives at Tesla.

If anyone is looking for a referral code for their order, mine is sreejith36384

Happy New Year everyone!

If you are on the fence looking to get either an X, S, or 3, feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.

mark47276

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
—————
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.

According to news reports today, Tesla is dropping prices by $2,000 to partially offset the Tax Credit reduction from $7,500 to $3,750 for the first 6 months of this new year. If this is true, it is effectively equal to a $5,750 savings.
Less savings than last year, but lower initial cost.

Looking for a referral code:
Here you go. daniel5646

Link: Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

*9 months free Supercharging

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

For anyone who was waiting for a referral wall charger. Mine just showed up no notice no shipping notice or email at all. So be prepared for things to start arriving maybe.
How long ago did you request your wall connector via the app? We've been waiting a couple of months on ours but they still show up as Scheduled. The first ones did take about 8 months before we got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.