Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted this was 2018, but I used my own code when I traded in my S towards a X.

You can of course but you don’t get a double benefit, at least now in 2020.

With the current promo you don’t get 2000 miles for self referring.

However if you uses someone else’s code you both get 1000.

In other words if you self refer you only get 1000 miles and Tesla only pays out 1000. If you use someone else’s code, Tesla has to pay out 2000 miles, 1000 to each.

For your consideration:

Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fiver
Looks like someone took you up as you have two referrals on your link now.

For some reason, only one of those counted. ( I have seen that "2" there for a while. )
noref.png

If I am lucky #2 will convert to "delivered" at some point.

Haha now that is funny.

It’s also a weird about that one phantom referral. MAYBE they returned the car and they removed the miles and it’s just a leftover trace.

I did have a lot of miles disappear. I thought it was just them expiring as others have reported that happened, but maybe you were right about some canceled order.

The one friend I convinced to get a Tesla forgot to give them my referral code when he ordered his car !
He called them back after, but they said it was too late.

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Status
Not open for further replies.