Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MY Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And now back to Aug 21-27. I called Tesla 888 number a couple days ago and was told it would be on truck Monday (tomorrow). So hoping some of you other Houston folks are on that truck. Not counting any chickens until I'm sitting in the thing, too many stories of VIN's disappearing to get too comfortable.
Hey brother. I'm in Houston as well. Been in communication with someone in Austin who received a VIN for an identical config as mine last Tuesday. Apparently their MY had already been on a truck for days at the time of VIN assignment. Hoping mine's on a truck with yours and they just forgot to assign my VIN lol

Ft Worth folks... here's a question: I live in Lubbock and my delivery location appears to be a Supercharger lot on Whitmore. Kinda curious what that experience will be like... I assume someone will be there to take my paperwork and payment... or do I just place it in an empty bottle of Shiner and go my merry way? 😁

Hopefully there’s a VIN waiting for you soon.
LR, 5 seater, MSM exterior, Black interior, standard wheels, with tow package, no FSD - ordered 5/31
We have much in common (LR, 5 seater, standard wheels, tow package, no FSD) with the exception of colors (white/white) and order date (April). Hopefully a VIN will be coming my way ”soon”. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

I reported in another thread that I was happy to receive my VIN this morning! The new EDD window is Sept 11-13. I'm in Lubbock, and I'm supposed to pick up my car in Fort Worth at what appears to be a supercharger location. Anybody familiar with this sort of delivery???

I have a MYP scheduled (according to the website) for home delivery today at 8AM (already passed) but have received no other communication from the dealer/gallery. Everything is good to go on my end (Insurance, Payment, etc). Should I sit tight or should I try to reach out to someone?

I have a MYP scheduled (according to the website) for home delivery today at 8AM (already passed) but have received no other communication from the dealer/gallery. Everything is good to go on my end (Insurance, Payment, etc). Should I sit tight or should I try to reach out to someone?
You should’ve received an automated confirmation call the day before - would recommend reaching out if you didn’t.

The third quarter push is in full swing: we have one Model Y coming next week and the other the week following! First one was ordered in April ‘21 (well, released from hold) but the second was ordered in late August after being rear-ended in the Model 3 (now totaled). My wife’s Y will have taken 22+ weeks from order to delivery while my Y will come in at just a smidge over 4 weeks! Can’t wait to be a Tesla owner again—driving the rental Ford Explorer is getting old!

Reactions: MannyJ