Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I updated to 2024.2.6 on 15th Feb, charged around the middle of the day from Solar on 16th Feb.

Last night, I used my overnight off-peak charge set in my Zappi (00:30 04-30)

Woke up at 01:15 and unusually charge delayed was showing.

Long story short; the update had set a departure timer in the car. I’ve never set or used the car schedules.

It’s never happened to me before but it’s Something to be aware when you update!

Reactions: Burley
Curious differences in the release notes for the 3 and the Y

IMG_0745.png
IMG_0744.png

I updated to 2024.2.6 on 15th Feb, charged around the middle of the day from Solar on 16th Feb.

Last night, I used my overnight off-peak charge set in my Zappi (00:30 04-30)

Woke up at 01:15 and unusually charge delayed was showing.

Long story short; the update had set a departure timer in the car. I’ve never set or used the car schedules.

It’s never happened to me before but it’s Something to be aware when you update!
Same thing happened to mine. Randomly a departure time was set in the App. Switched it off and works fine. Still having problems with the FSD computer and Tesla service are being very quiet about it which means they know it’s an issue caused by the update and are ignoring till the next one.

Just had a call from Adam at Tesla about the visulaistations issue in the car from softeare version 2024.2.3 onwards.

He confirmed that in the logs, they can see from my car and all the others that have logged the issue that this is due to one of the "Autopilot processors being in a critical state" being logged when it fails.

All the data from my car and everyone that reported it is being sent back to Tesla autopilot team to develop a fix asap.

Much more helpful than the updates on my ticket, which resulted in them sending down the same exact software version to my car for no good reason (especially when there is version .6 and even .7 out there)

So it was the obvious thing - the software, not an overnight failure of the AP cooling system.

Who could have known?!?
I am totally shocked that there could be more than one issue at play. 🙃

I don’t believe anyone denied there was clearly a software issue involved due to all the people suddenly having an issue after the recent update. However, that doesn’t mean there can’t be other issues that may aggravate the problem.

Reactions: init6
I am totally shocked that there could be more than one issue at play. 🙃

I don’t believe anyone denied there was clearly a software issue involved due to all the people suddenly having an issue after the recent update. However, that doesn’t mean there can’t be other issues that may aggravate the problem.
Not to worry. That was a dig at California software, not your explanation.