Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really? :oops: You do know what the word Your is? 🤔🤣

While I agree the first, large text portion of the email implied the download not only had been offered but pushed and installed, if you scroll to the bottom, and read the fine print, you find out what you actually got. Nothing. Which is par for the course with tesla.

Visit our Support page or tap ‘Software’ > ’Release Notes’ on your vehicle’s touchscreen to learn more. Tap the yellow download icon on your vehicle’s touchscreen and connect to Wi-Fi to enable download. Feature and update availability varies by vehicle model and location.

It seems like they pushed another couple of batches of the fix for the holiday update:

1703267256977.png

So, it appears that 2023.44.30.5.1 is the fix for 2023.44.30.2, while 2023.44.30.6 is the fix for 2023.44.30.4?

Really? :oops: You do know what the word Your means? 🤔🤣

View attachment 1002117
Perhaps you are not a native English speaker, so I will not assume you are being intentionally obtuse.

In English this is referred to as a collective second-person pronoun. This specific instance (your) is referring to a group (Tesla customers in this case), not a specific person (you).

Most people understand when they receive a marketing mailer like this that a nearly trillion dollar corporation is not literally sending a personal email to them.

I mean come on guys, use some common sense.

Perhaps you are not a native English speaker, so I will not assume you are being intentionally obtuse.

In English this is referred to as a collective second-person pronoun. This specific instance (your) is referring to a group (Tesla customers in this case), not a specific person (you).

Most people understand when they receive a marketing mailer like this that a nearly trillion dollar corporation is not literally sending a personal email to them.

I mean come on guys, use some common sense.
It is not unreasonable that a large company could send out emails directly to its customers based upon their products. I receive emais from Amazon that a purchase I have made has been shipped. I’m sure they don’t send generic emails out to everyone saying that shipments have been made.

It is not unreasonable that a large company could send out emails directly to its customers based upon their products. I receive emais from Amazon that a purchase I have made has been shipped. I’m sure they don’t send generic emails out to everyone saying that shipments have been made.
What would be the point? The email tells you what’s in the update. Why is it that it can only be received once your specific car has downloaded it? Surely people can read it and say “I don’t have it yet, but I look forward to playing with this stuff when I get it on my car”. Back before society turned into a big pile of negative nancies, that’s how grown adults would interpet it.

What would be the point? The email tells you what’s in the update. Why is it that it can only be received once your specific car has downloaded it? Surely people can read it and say “I don’t have it yet, but I look forward to playing with this stuff when I get it on my car”. Back before society turned into a big pile of negative nancies, that’s how grown adults would interpet it.
Todd, I received the email, and when I read it, I was under the impression that my car had been updated. I went out to the car, and saw that it wasn’t. Frankly, I was disappointed.

Earlier thus year, I received an email from Tesla telling me that if I traded in my Model X with Unlimited Free Dupercharging, they would give me an extra $6000 off my purchase. I’m sure that was a personalized email, and not sent to everyone.

Todd, I received the email, and when I read it, I was under the impression that my car had been updated. I went out to the car, and saw that it wasn’t. Frankly, I was disappointed.

Earlier thus year, I received an email from Tesla telling me that if I traded in my Model X with Unlimited Free Dupercharging, they would give me an extra $6000 off my purchase. I’m sure that was a personalized email, and not sent to everyone.
1) you may want to temper expectations with mass marketing emails.

2)All of us with FUSC on an S/X or 3P were sent this email and another version of it where the unlimited supercharging transferred to the new car S/X/Y.

I'm happy to wait for the bug fixes, and I'd pay for a first party twist stalk accessory to manually adjust wipers. Meanwhile, long press on the mute button can be set to adjust wipers, right?
THIS..I. Was just coming back from AZ to CA, and the weather was dreadful. Couldn’t see more than 1 mile, tons of rain, and AUTO wipers did literally NOTHINGIGGGGGGG… not a single wipe. Had to move back and forth between 2 and 4 and 1 and 3. I know, there is probably now a scroll wheel option I could enable and use but while trying to save the lives of my occupants it wasn’t an option. The wipers, on anything other than a # setting are CRAP. They really need to fix what would be easily an Intermittent or hopefully, some logic based trigger.

Reactions: Transformer
I thought my '23 MSLR had finally updated when I received the email. Still bupkis.
Seems these emails some are getting are some sort of new type of soft FOMO or soft FUD emails. Rely on the update alert you get from your car. So rediculous how much air time this supposed email is getting. This rumor must have been started on Reddit.

Last edited:
Reactions: buckets0fun
Just got the notice, 2023.44.30.5.1 is downloading to my 2022 MSLR with basic AP and no FSD. Updating from 2023.44.1. Software Preference set to Standard. Has USS.View attachment 1002276
It took 53 minutes to download and install 2023.44.30.5.1. After installing I then updated the app because you can now plan a route from the app. I do t use Autosteer or have FSD so I'm don't care about th driver attentiveness updates. The blindspot update will be good to have. With USS, I will see if there's a parking assistance update.