Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA told me the home delivery date on my account page is not accurate. I guess you can't trust any EDD shows up on the account page period. Lol
Yes, I learned you can not trust Tesla's:
Sales Department/customer service/Delivery department at all.
I haven't had a chance to own one so I can not comment on the reliability and the service department just yet.

Mine (order : 4/18, MYLR, MSM, black interior, no hitch, FSD) is in 16 ~ 30 June, it was same yesterday. I hope it will not be changed to September tomorrow :/.
My order was on 04/11 and I didn’t even see a Vin. I saw someone ordered on 04/18 the exact same config and they already took the delivery.. happy for them but didn’t get what’s the logic behind the assignment.

Well shucks, Had EDD initially set for June 17-30, change to 18-30, change to 19-30 and today now shows 1-10 weeks again 🙄 no VIN yet.
Ordered 5/20.

MYP MS
Black Interior
Hitch

Planning to pick up at Vallejo, CA dealer when it finally arrives

My order was on 04/11 and I didn’t even see a Vin. I saw someone ordered on 04/18 the exact same config and they already took the delivery.. happy for them but didn’t get what’s the logic behind the assignment.
Same happened to me. The other person had ordered later and picked up the same build from the same location. Meanwhile I am still waiting

Reactions: ankit
Well shucks, Had EDD initially set for June 17-30, change to 18-30, change to 19-30 and today now shows 1-10 weeks again 🙄 no VIN yet.
Ordered 5/20.

MYP MS
Black Interior
Hitch

Planning to pick up at Vallejo, CA dealer when it finally arrives
Wow my dates changed exactly the same. Also picking up at Vallejo whenever that happens.

ordered 5/31 MYP white, black int, tow, no FSD

Yes, I learned you can not trust Tesla's:
Sales Department/customer service/Delivery department at all.
I haven't had a chance to own one so I can not comment on the reliability and the service department just yet.
Its not that you can't trust them, its that things in production move and shift constantly. All the SA's I know personally are amazing people who do their best to answer the customers, sometimes they know as much as the customer does.

They have 1000's of people constantly pinging them with the same question on a daily basis.