Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's reassuring...thanks for pointing it out. There is still no rhyme or reason to it, which is the frustrating point. You are good at pointing out the good things in this situation, and I appreciate it every time :)
Oh believe me — there’s plenty to be frustrated about. I even sold my car in 5/1 because at the time I had an EDD of 5/14! But it is what is. I have my health and (hopefully) my first electric vehicle soon. I think most of us will be happy within the next 2 weeks. Hang in there everyone.

Oh believe me — there’s plenty to be frustrated about. I even sold my car in 5/1 because at the time I had an EDD of 5/14! But it is what is. I have my health and (hopefully) my first electric vehicle soon. I think most of us will be happy within the next 2 weeks. Hang in there everyone.
Confession: I sold my car too, that makes the waiting unbearable 😢
When we ordered our 3 last year at the same time, the VIN came in two weeks....

1623812018049.png

I had my vin temporarily disappear today. Showed 1-10 weeks. Then, the same vin came back and now says edd: 6/16 - 6/19

MYP, MSM, Black, Tow. Vin 211xxx. Set to pick up in Colma, CA
Check your account again (…like you’re not…) Same thing happened to me, then it updated to “Submit Final Payment” and had a scheduled pick-up appointment date/time (in Temecula). I have your exact build (with FSD) and VIN 211xxx. Good luck!

Reactions: TwoPood
Its not that you can't trust them, its that things in production move and shift constantly. All the SA's I know personally are amazing people who do their best to answer the customers, sometimes they know as much as the customer does.

They have 1000's of people constantly pinging them with the same question on a daily basis.
We have incidents at the same Tesla showroom/dealer in which a single question was asked with three different answers. I bring myself as an example when we asked the SA prior to placing an order about the ordering, handling, and delivering time he replied, if you order today you will get your car in TWO WEEKS. We trusted him and placed an order right away and as you can tell by my signature below his answer was not an honest one. He just wanted to secure his commission I am not saying all of the SAs are not trustworthy but there should be a firm answer like "We are not sure".