Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The EDD keeps getting pushed back day by day.
7/24 : 7/26-8/14
7/25 : 7/27-8/14
7/26 : 7/28-8/15
7/27 : 7/29-8/14
7/28 : 7/30-8/17
7/29 : 7/31-8/19
7/30 : 8/1-8/18
7/31 : 8/2-8/17
8/1 : 8/3-8/19
8/2 : 8/4-8/18

Anyway my friend who ordered 5/9 at same location, he got the vin # last SATURDAY, and will be delivered tomorrow.
I hope to receive the vin # soon too.

When the EDD for a new order MYLR went to December on Saturday, was thinking supply chain issues and Monday (today) might be the day I lost hope for September. Sure enough after having an EDD in the range of 9/15,9/21-9/30 since profile completion, I too have the generic October. Oh well October was the EDD for a new order when I placed it on 7/11. Really hope the used-car values remain high through then, as it’s funding my purchase and can’t be car-less.

Hello everyone, new member here. I joined on Friday (July 30) and did a "test post" that said "new member," so I guess it went through lol.... And that will be the last "lol" from me, that is for sure... I have been reading and following all the posts on this group/feed for weeks now. I was thinking about joining, but thought for all these vins getting assigned with similar builds and EDD, I thought I would just keep following along with excitement watching people getting their vins! However, now I need to vent and see if anyone else is going through the same B.S, which it seems like people are, with todays recent posts.

Build: LRY - Black on Black, Gemini Rims, & 7 Seater.
Ordered: May 6th 2021
Original EDD: 4-6 weeks.
Completed Loan Application & Insurance Uploaded: Approved (PIF) - Done days later.

I didn't keep track of my EDD on a daily like a good amount of you did, because I really didn't start researching this until I went past my original EDD, and it kept getting extended, and extended, etc.... I found this "CA Waiting Room" on a Google search, and it has answered a good amount of my questions, and has given me hope as I saw people with similar builds and LATER order dates receiving their vins.... Now I'm just lost and confused again, because my recent EDD dates were the exact of those who mostly received a vin now.

Thursday (July 29th) - August 10 - 25th ( was going on one day at a time for about a week before this)
Friday (July 30) - August 2 - 11th ( first time it EVER went down instead of being extended) - This is when I FINALLY got excited!
Saturday (July 31) - August 5 - 11th
Sunday (August 1) - August 10 -25th (real pissed since seeing so many get vins with the same EDD)
Monday (today, Aug 2) - OCTOBER? WTF!!

This is past the point of frustration, its ridiculous!

Hello everyone, new member here. I joined on Friday (July 30) and did a "test post" that said "new member," so I guess it went through lol.... And that will be the last "lol" from me, that is for sure... I have been reading and following all the posts on this group/feed for weeks now. I was thinking about joining, but thought for all these vins getting assigned with similar builds and EDD, I thought I would just keep following along with excitement watching people getting their vins! However, now I need to vent and see if anyone else is going through the same B.S, which it seems like people are, with todays recent posts.

Build: LRY - Black on Black, Gemini Rims, & 7 Seater.
Ordered: May 6th 2021
Original EDD: 4-6 weeks.
Completed Loan Application & Insurance Uploaded: Approved (PIF) - Done days later.

I didn't keep track of my EDD on a daily like a good amount of you did, because I really didn't start researching this until I went past my original EDD, and it kept getting extended, and extended, etc.... I found this "CA Waiting Room" on a Google search, and it has answered a good amount of my questions, and has given me hope as I saw people with similar builds and LATER order dates receiving their vins.... Now I'm just lost and confused again, because my recent EDD dates were the exact of those who mostly received a vin now.

Thursday (July 29th) - August 10 - 25th ( was going on one day at a time for about a week before this)
Friday (July 30) - August 2 - 11th ( first time it EVER went down instead of being extended) - This is when I FINALLY got excited!
Saturday (July 31) - August 5 - 11th
Sunday (August 1) - August 10 -25th (real pissed since seeing so many get vins with the same EDD)
Monday (today, Aug 2) - OCTOBER? WTF!!

This is past the point of frustration, its ridiculous!
May 28 order date here. Like you, this morning my EDD showed "October" for the first time as well. Seems from reading through this thread and the west coast waiting room... this I just a temporary placeholder and ppl have been getting their deliveries earlier. Hope it holds true for us May orders and we get ours this month. 🙏

Reactions: Limchori and LSJR
When the EDD for a new order MYLR went to December on Saturday, was thinking supply chain issues and Monday (today) might be the day I lost hope for September. Sure enough after having an EDD in the range of 9/15,9/21-9/30 since profile completion, I too have the generic October. Oh well October was the EDD for a new order when I placed it on 7/11. Really hope the used-car values remain high through then, as it’s funding my purchase and can’t be car-less.
I ordered on 05/28 and this morning, my EDD showing October as well. Seems a lot of folks now show October for their EDD as of this morning.

Like you, I'm not sure how long this used car market craze will last so I just sold my current SUV in anticipation of my MY and to ensure I get top dollar for it. Fortunately, we have (now had) 4 cars between 2 drivers.