Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found a LR in Deep Blue Metallic/Black/19"/No Hitch/7 Seat/Autopilot in California and my SA was able to match me to it. So I have a VIN. He still thinks it may be two weeks before I can get the car.
So you’re the one! I was talking to my SA about getting it and it disappeared! I have the identical config but 5 seats. Also, I’m leasing so I wasn’t sure that the lease transfered. You beat me by <this> much. :)

Reactions: Schwma
Where, on the Tesla inventory page? New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla
I'm refreshing multiple times a day, when a car does show up you can't buy it so it's gone right away!
I have EV-TSLA.com on one screen of my dual screen setup while I work. I have it setup for auto refresh every 5 minutes. If nothing was local or of interest I ignore. In inventory cars appear and disappear all day long. You can adjust the filters accordingly to meet your config/criteria. Sometimes like now there is nothing...all of them were snapped up for the day it seems.

Reactions: jgd108
So you’re the one! I was talking to my SA about getting it and it disappeared! I have the identical config but 5 seats. Also, I’m leasing so I wasn’t sure that the lease transfered. You beat me by <this> much. :)
Sorry...I lost out over the past week to several others lucky folks...who were faster then me or my SA.

My criteria was not vary narrow. Color/Tow/Seats were mutable. I just did not want to pay transportation fees from midwest/east coast.

Back to 05/31-06/20. 👎🏻 This is where I was at when I placed my order on 04/24.
I think yesterday was a cruel joke in making me believe my dates moved up by 2-3 weeks.
Same here.... different dates, but I lost the 3 weeks I "gained" yesterday. I think we temporarily jumped all the folks who had their dates taken away and switched to "x weeks from order".... and now that they have their dates back we went back to our original place

Reactions: Bucksnrt
My dates went back to May 10-30 and today a blank screen? no VIN yet
Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 9.10.15 AM.png